41-45

41 Breakthrough and Bullying

Pei Ying asked someone to inquire about what happened last night. The thirty-six people who came to ask for trouble yesterday are all missing, and no one knows where they went. Now the Luo family is frantically looking for Luo Wu, but how can it be? They couldn't find it. Even because of this incident, the Luo family found Gu Wanyi who was being investigated by the police station and almost beat Gu Wanyi. After all, Gu Wanyi was the person who had the closest contact with Luo Wu during this time. .

Gu Wanyi was detained again. Although her crime had nothing to do with Luo Wu and their disappearance, she was detained for three months on suspicion of injury.

Luo Ningning was delighted to hear the verdict, "This time, Gu Wanyi will be imprisoned until the end of the world."

"You can't be optimistic. The prison is full of stubborn scumbags. Maybe she will get a blessing in disguise." Pei Ying felt not optimistic.

"You're too pessimistic, how much energy do you think she can have in prison? No matter what, she can only be reduced to someone else's accessory." Luo Ningning said with a smile, especially since she has not been given space in this life, and There is no time to go all the way to sweep everyone's store, so she must not be as happy as the last one in this life.

"It seems to be right, but at least we don't need to care about her now, no one should attack us anymore, we can work hard in peace of mind, I have already signed up for class, and I won't go to class during this time. Go to Sanda class." Pei Ying decided to work hard, she didn't want to keep Luo Ningning's back, she felt that Luo Ningning must have a lot of secrets, like the disappearance of those people, it must be related to her, but she doesn't Said, she can only pretend to know nothing.

"Come on! I'm too lazy to go to class during this time." The time was getting closer, and Luo Ningning felt that he was getting less and less interested in class.

"Then do you want to go with me?" Pei Ying asked.

Luo Ningning shook his head, "I won't go, it's rare to have a rest, I want to enjoy the last quiet time."

"Pfft!" Pei Ying spit out, "What are you talking about? It feels a bit like an old man's words."

"I wish I was an old man. Even if I die before the end of the world, my life is worth living." Luo Ningning sighed, but it's a pity that the world doesn't give her enough time!

Pei Ying sighed, for them, ordinary old age has become an extravagant hope, "Ordinary old age can only be an extravagant hope! I only hope that I can live until the victory of mankind."

"Don't worry, this time we will definitely survive until the human race wins." Luo Ningning said with a smile.

"Yeah, as long as you stay away from that green tea bitch, naturally there will be no accidental casualties. Coupled with our experience of living a lifetime, it should be enough to survive." Pei Ying still had this confidence.

"Don't worry, she won't have so many chances in this life. First of all, we didn't let her take advantage of it this time. That's enough." Luo Ningning said with a smile.

"That's right!" Pei Ying looked at the time, "My afternoon class time is almost up, I'll go first, you can stay quietly!"

Pei Ying left. After Luo Ningning locked the door, he went directly to the space. Now the space was arranged in an orderly manner by Xiaoyu. The thirty-six people who had just entered had all become puppets, without any sense of their own.