96-100

96 wise white lotus

96 wise white lotus

"It makes sense. In this way, Wang Ye doesn't need to meet that Zhao Min. Speaking of which, I think that Zhao Min is self-inflicted. If it wasn't for her appearance, she wouldn't be like this." Xiao Yu Leng With a snort, it looked down on that Zhao Minlai.

"But no matter what, Zhao Min is Wang Ye's cousin, Wang Ye will not ignore her." Luo Ningning sighed.

When they flew back to the side of the expressway, Pei Ying and the others were driving a forklift to clear the road. Captain Wei and Boss Hei also found suitable vehicles and moved on. With the forklift, the speed was high. But much faster than their hands.

"Ningning, you're back." Pei Ying saw Luo Ningning and stuck her head out of the forklift window.

"Are you guys really motivated? That's good, keep going!" Luo Ningning glanced at the four forklifts in their team, one for Wang Ye and Zhang Tiantian, one for Pei Ying and Yanru One for Yu, one for Luo Hai and Xiaopang, and one for Uncle Wang and Wang Lele.

"Well, let's keep working hard. We're going to go another 50 kilometers, so now we can only refuel." Pei Ying drove the forklift forward and shoveled forward hard.

Luo Ningning landed directly on the roof of Captain Wei's car behind them. As the convoy moved forward slowly, the zombies on this section of the road were led away long ago, so it was still very quiet.

Along the way, they didn't rest either, and they continued to move forward for five hours, almost 30 kilometers. There is a small factory near here, and they stopped here.

"Captain, rest here for a night!" Pei Ying asked.

"Alright!" Luo Ningning glanced at him, and further forward, he had to work hard for another five hours to get a place to live.

The place where the factory is located is relatively remote, except that there are some zombies in the factory, no matter how far away, there are still some zombies on both sides of the expressway.

The other teams also followed and parked their cars. Captain Wei looked at Luo Ningning, "Captain Ning, you guys are amazing. You found so many forklifts."

"This just happened to happen." Luo Ningning said with a smile.

"Good luck!" Boss Hei walked over with a smile. This time they found two good paintings in their team, and they were quite large. He was still very satisfied.

"In this factory area, everyone parks their cars under the shed." Captain Wei instructed. He was afraid that another hailstorm would damage the car.

Pei Ying put away the forklift directly. Their group was very excited, because their abilities have now reached the third level.

"Captain, that porridge is so delicious, we want to drink it tonight." Xiaopang is addicted to drinking Huangjing porridge. In fact, it is mainly the porridge cook who has changed to a professional chef to cook porridge. It's definitely better than what Luoningning cooks.

"Let's find a room, let's have porridge later." Luo Ningning said with a smile.

This factory is a cement factory, and there are not many rooms for rest, but now they don't pay much attention to it. Everyone went to a place by themselves. Luo Ningning and the others took the lead in finding a place for a meeting and settled down.

Captain Wei found a canteen, and as for Boss Hei, they went directly to the factory director's office here. Others can only enter the warehouse or dormitory or something.