26-30

26 Valley Chaos

26 Valley Chaos

"I want to go abroad and collect some resources abroad." Pei Ying said.

"This method is not bad, but I have no plans to go abroad." Luo Ningning shrugged. The question she is worried about now is what to do if the end of the world is ahead of schedule?

"Don't you want to have fun before the end of the world?" Pei Ying asked.

Luo Ningning shook his head, "I don't have this plan. The question I'm worried about now is whether the end of the world will come early."

Luo Ningning's words made Pei Ying frown, "If you say that, then I can't go abroad."

"Definitely can't go abroad, but we can mail order some foreign items, such as milk powder or something." Luo Ningning raised his eyebrows and said.

"Good idea!" Pei Ying nodded, "I have friends who are abroad. It should be a simple matter to ask them to help buy some milk powder."

"Then act!" Luo Ningning didn't mind using Er Pei Ying's network. Pei Ying went into action, but Luo Ningning sat comfortably in the yard and sipped tea, not knowing what was going on at No. 1 in Beijing. Luo Ningning found that Xiaoyu had also disappeared. She estimated that this guy must have gone to Beijing to guard No. 1. After all, No. 1 is its strong labor. There is no No. 1, and many things need Xiaoyu to do it himself.

The day passed slowly, and in the evening, just after Luo Ningning and Pei Ying had dinner, Xiaoyu brought back No. 1.

Luo Ningning frowned, "Has his problem been solved?"

"It was completely resolved, I asked No. 1 to give the woman 100,000, and then told the woman to abort the child, and then the woman broke down and actually took the money to the hospital, and then I slipped back with No. 1 It's over." Xiaoyu was very excited, now that woman won't bother them again, right?

"You didn't let No. 1 watch her operate?" Luo Ningning felt that the woman must be reluctant to have the operation.

"That's what I mean, I think that woman won't look for my number one again, right?" Xiaoyu is still very confident in her solution to the problem this time.

"I hope so." Luo Ningning pouted, can that woman speak logically? From the time she began to pester her, she had already seen that she was an unreasonable and shameless woman.

Early the next morning, Luo Ningning knew that Zhang Yi was back. As for why, because she stood resentfully at the door of her house again, Luo Ningning's foul language almost burst out.

"Is there something wrong with you?" Luo Ningning wouldn't say anything nice now.

"I just want to stand here." Zhang Yi looked like a rogue.

Luo Ningning felt that she was really annoyed. She called the police station directly and called the policeman from the last time.

Not long after Luo Ningning made the phone call, the policeman rushed over. He walked up to Zhang Yi and said, "Zhang Yi, what are you trying to do here?"

"I think standing here is sustenance." Zhang Yi said.

"What are you relying on? You are called harassment, you know? If a little girl sues you, it will cost you a thousand dollars. Zhang Yi, we can find out. You have been to Beijing in the past two days, and you have received ten Wan, if you are here again, then our police station can only detain you." The police uncle said seriously.

Zhang Yi sighed, "Forget it, I'm going home to raise a baby." She didn't know what she was thinking. She just felt that it was safer to be close to this girl. As for why it was safe, even her I can't tell myself.