101-105

101 Transactions

101 Transactions

"Seventh brother, don't laugh at us like that. Those two little guys are really powerful. We didn't have a chance to react at all, so we were already lying on the ground."

Hearing what Brother Hao said, the seventh brother stopped laughing, "Really so powerful? But first, let me see how beautiful that woman is." After that, the seventh brother went to the trading market.

Watching him walk away, Brother Hao snorted, "What the heck, it's just an errand."

"Brother, let's go back quickly, my whole body hurts to death."

In this way, these people left, supporting each other crookedly. Anyway, with the seventh brother, they knew that the woman and the two children would definitely get their due lessons.

Luo Ningning took Xiaopang and Wang Lele to the trading market. If they wanted to enter, the three of them had to pay a first-class crystal core as a guarantee fee, so as not to go in and trade without recognizing the account.

Luo Ningning frowned, the guarantee fee seems to be something that has no return.

The three people walked in. The place where the market just entered was all small stalls, selling everything in a mess. As long as there were things that appeared before the end of the world, almost all of them were sold.

Xiaopang and Wang Lele were excited, because there were a lot of toys in it, Luo Ningning bought them a plaything one by himself, and the three of them continued to walk inside, past the stall area, and the next thing was the kind of pergola. The counter area, here is to trade some furs, or some weapons needed to go out to fight or something.

"Hey, what kind of meat is this?" Luo Ningning asked, pointing to a piece of meat on the counter.

"This is the meat of a mutant cow, one pound of first-grade crystal nucleus." The meat seller said with a smile.

Luo Ning raised his eyebrows and asked, "Is there only meat from mutant cows?"

"If you want to find more mutant meat, you have to go to the market inside, there are many choices there."

Luo Ningning said, "Thank you!" Then he dragged Xiaopang and Wang Lele towards the inside.

At this time, the seventh brother also entered the trading market. When he came in, the person at the door did not ask him for any guarantee fee.

"Did you see a woman come in with two children just now?"

"I see, go inside."

"Okay, I'll go take a look."

At this time, Luo Ningning and the others had already walked inside. There were all shops inside, and there were many shops. There were two floors in total, and there were thirty or forty upstairs and downstairs in total.

Luo Ningning glanced at it and walked towards one of the butcher shops with Xiaopang and Wang Lele.

This butcher shop is quite big, with all kinds of meat in it, and there seems to be a freezer in the back for storing the corpses of some mutant animals.

Luo Ningning was walking around with her two children. There was no python meat here. At this time, she happened to hear the conversation of the two people behind.

"Boss Zheng, then I'm leaving."

"Well, just send any mutant animal directly, I promise it's only high or low."

"I can trust Boss Zheng's words. It is the most reliable way to do business with you in this market."

"Hehe, I'm not here to attract repeat customers?" Boss Zheng said with a smile, this person looks very simple and honest.