61-65

61 The battle with the second level zombies

He shook his hand and left, and Yan's mother said, "This child, isn't it for them?" Yan Wushuang shook his head, yes, mother always puts her son and grandson first.

Luo Ningning's face was a bit complicated, and an old woman didn't even have a thorough understanding of her grandson. Such a mother really doesn't want it, but I don't know what Yan Ruyu is thinking now.

Luo Ningning didn't look at them anymore. People like this were not worth her waste of consciousness watching. She thought it was a good thing that Yan Ruyu had left them.

At this time, there was a roar of zombies not far away. Since the roar, everyone found that the zombies began to run towards the place where the roar was heard, and even they ignored them.

"What's the matter? Is this a summoning? High-level zombies appear?" Pei Ying asked.

"Go, go and have a look." Luo Ningning said at the same time, her consciousness had already swept over. She was shocked to find that there was a second-order zombie in the small square they visited last time. It feels a little familiar.

The group ran to the vicinity of the small square. Because there were many zombies in the small square, they found a second-floor building next to it, and then climbed to the top of the building. They saw a man in black casual clothes standing on the high platform of the small square. Zombie, it was waving its arms, roaring there, and there were already quite a few zombies standing in front of it, like it was a meeting.

"This guy looks a little familiar!" Zhang Tiantian touched his chin strangely.

Little Fatty said, "Brother Tian, ​​what kind of memory do you have? Don't you remember the person who took two women from that small shop yesterday and chased after us?"

"Just yesterday, how did he evolve so fast?" Zhang Tiantian opened his mouth in astonishment.

"He once saw us picking up crystal cores. I think even if he turned into a zombie, maybe the crystal core left a deep impression on him." Luo Ningning guessed, her consciousness swept the small shop, The two female clerks in the small store have died. They both had obviously turned into zombies before they died. Their heads were all broken. From the looks of it, the man should have come from both of them. Obtained nuclei.

"The evolution of zombies is too fast, it seems that we still need to work hard." Uncle Wang sighed, their growth was still too slow.

"Prepare for battle! This guy is evolving too fast and is a threat to us."

Luo Ningning watched that there were nearly two hundred zombies gathered near that guy. If they wanted to fight, they had to fight as soon as possible, otherwise they would have to suffer, because the zombies who heard the roar of the second-level zombies basically moved towards this side. gathered.

"Quick! Get ready, everyone. We all use abilities this time. We have to act quickly while there are not many zombies gathering now, lest the zombies gather more and more in a while, and we have no way to deal with them."

Luo Ningning gave an order, and she quickly rushed towards the zombies. Her fireball had already flown far away, and the fireball fell into the zombie group, which devoured more than a dozen zombies in an instant.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Countless fireballs flew towards the center of the zombies, and all the other people's supernatural attacks also attacked. When they attacked here, the second-level zombies on the high platform roared at them, and then rushed towards them. come over.