21-25

21 Open the sunroof and speak eloquently

Luo Ningning also covered his face now, "I will be killed by you sooner or later."

"Don't, we haven't worshiped you as a teacher yet? Master Luo, your handsome feet have made me sleepless for a few days. If I don't learn it, I won't be able to close my eyes for the rest of my life." Zhang Tiantian Said with a smile.

"Is it that exaggerated? In fact, Wang Ye's bodyguards are still very powerful." Luo Ningning shook his head and whispered.

At this time, the teacher hadn't come in yet, and the students in the class were chatting quietly there. At this time, a boy in front of Luo Ningning opened his mouth and said, "Zhang Tiantian, you sit with me, I will sit in front." , he took the stool and sat next to Gu Wanyi.

And Zhang Tiantian sat in front of Luo Ningning as he wished. He was very happy. This position was what he wanted most. Although they didn't usually teach in their own classrooms, at least during self-study time, he could be next to the masters. .

The teacher finally came in. Luo Ningning's head teacher was a male teacher named Tian Ji, but his classmates nicknamed him Tian Ji.

"Wow, I didn't expect all the students in our class to arrive on the first day of school." Tian Ji said and looked at Wang Ye who was sitting next to Luo Ningning, "Student Wang Ye, I heard that you wanted to help Gu Wanyi. My classmate was stabbed in pursuit of the robbed bag, I wonder how the injury is now?"

"Thank you, Teacher Tian, ​​for your concern. It's all right now. If classmate Luo Ningning hadn't provided the bandages in time, I would still be lying in the hospital now." Wang Ye said with a smile.

"Oh, so it is." Tian Ji gave Gu Wanyi a strange look.

No one except Gu Wanyi knows why Teacher Tian Ji sees her like this. However, Gu Wanyi was still bowing her head sadly and did not notice this scene.

The atmosphere in the whole class was a bit weird, especially when others were thinking about how Gu Wanyi offended Wang Ye. Although most of the classmates didn't know what was going on, there were still a small number of them who knew, Gu Wanyi's present decent life is entirely supported by Wang Ye.

Speaking of which, the Gu family has a company or something, which is also good, but since the stock market crashed today, the Gu family's company has also collapsed. That's it.

No class was taught all morning. When the class ended, Luo Ningning was entangled by Wang Ye and Zhang Tiantian. Both of them were thinking of taking Luo Ningning as a teacher. Luo Ningning would definitely not agree. La.

"Luoningning, where do you eat at noon?" Zhang Tiantian asked as soon as he got out of school.

"Pei Ying said he wanted to invite me to dinner today." Luo Ningning raised his eyebrows.

"That's good, we happen to know her too, let her invite us together!" Zhang Tiantian was not polite, and directly resisted Wang Ye and followed Luo Ningning to the school gate to wait for Pei Ying.

When Luo Ningning and the others walked to the door, they found that Gu Wanyi was standing beside Pei Ying and was talking to Pei Ying. Her manner was very elegant and confident, as if she was saying, Pei Ying and I are one country Yes, you better go further!

"Ning Ning, you're here." Gu Wanyi didn't expect that Pei Ying would be so enthusiastic when she saw Luo Ningning's behavior.

"Pei Ying!" Luo Ningning smiled, she had already noticed that the bracelet on Pei Ying's hand had changed color, it seemed that she had recognized the master.