The First Day

"Beep-beep-beep" ugh the sound of the morning alarm drilled it's way through my brain. "Five more minutes" I thought  to myself as I rolled around and stared at the ceiling. 

"Well here goes nothing" I thought to myself as I rolled myself out of bed and onto the floor. Finally, the time has come for me to start the first year of college after 3 months of constant resting and doing nothing I ran out of ideas on how to entertain myself. But that alarm, that bloody alarm I seriously need to change it to a tune I enjoy so I can wake up happier instead of annoyed from the minute I open my eyes. Now I better start getting ready, I can't be late it's my first day I have to be on time to make a good impression.

As I was battling the stupid uniform tie and trying to get it around my neck properly I heard my phone go off on the desk. I walked over and saw a message on the screen. It read "Good morning Blair. Are you excited for your big day. I can't believe your in college already. Anyways, I thought you might need a wake up call after sleeping in the whole summer. So get up, dress up and knock everyone out I know your going to do great". It was my best friend Veronica. She is so crazy. No seriously she is, she's three years older than me but we have basically grown up together like sisters. She has long brown hair and blue eyes she is average height but has a big personality and a bit of a temper. She either loves you or hates you there's no in between . I remember when she went into college on the first day of her third year she punched one of the guys for asking her for her number she claims he asked for more than just that but I don't know what to believe. I found this hilarious because knowing her this is one of the least craziest things she's ever done but i guess she also keeps me entertained and that's probably why I am so close to her.

Anyways, I got my bag and packed all my essentials. "Pencil check, Refill pad check, Pens check" and so on until I made sure I had everything. I even took a spare outfit with me in case I needed to change at any stage. Call me weird but I believe it's being organised. I packed myself a ham sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber, I looked at the time 'shoot is it that time already' I grabbed my bag off the counter and ran out the door to catch the bus in time. I closed the apartment door and as I was walking to the bus stop I was looking into my bag and trying to find my change for the bus and all of a sudden I felt a someone elbowing into me and a great pain in my right shoulder. I dropped my bad and my lunchbox with no time to waste I muttered "ugh now I'm definitely going to be late" as I picked everything up from the ground. "You need to watch where your going" a loud, serious deep mans voice said from above me. I slowly lifted my head to see a man standing there in a black suit he was really tall and he had dark brown hair with blue eyes. "Oh I'm really sorry I didn't mean to bump into you I was just..". He interrupted me " I don't care just watch where your going next time" he said and turned and continued to walk off. "What an ass" I thought to myself. I collected all my stuff from the ground quickly put them back in my bag and ran as the bus has just arrived as I was crossing the road.

**********************

Hello Everyone,

I have updated my novel 'The English Teacher' I am going to finish updating it and then I will be adding new chapters to the ending so stay tuned and please read it and tell  me what you think.

Appreciate you all 

YANA G