Untitled Part 20

Veronica stood there staring at me in shock. " Do something" she shouted at the guards. They all looked around for an escape root but there was no where to go. " Finish her Blair" Victor shouted from the walls of the cold big grey cage. I stood facing Veronica, i formed a big fire ball in the palm of my hands and threw it on her. She escaped the first two throws but i got her on the third throw. The fireball melted her into bits and there was no more of Veronica. The guards all escaped while i was after her so it was only Victor and I left in the building. As soon as Victoria was killed the fire around me went away and i was back to my old human self. I turned to see Victor lying on the floor. He seemed really weak. I ran over and pulled him up. Continuously i slapped his face to wake him up. He wasn't opening his eyes. I felt the tears beginning to pour themselves down my face. Then suddenly a aching voice said "you didn't fall for it again did you. Your so gullible" i looked down to see Victor lying on my leg with a big smirk on his face "seriously Victor you choose to do this now" he laughed and replied " i thought it would lighten the mood. By the way i need you to take me to the doctor i am in a serious amount of pain right now" i lifted him up and slowly and carefully carried him to the car. I put him lying down in the back seats and i drove straight to the hospital.

I parked right outside the hospital and i left Victor in the car while i ran into the building and got some nurses to come and lift him out of the car. They came running out and carefully pulled him out onto the bed. He was pushed into the hospital and then they left him in the corridor for a few minuted until they got the operation room ready. He had a lot of wounds and he was loosing a lot of blood so he needed to be operated immediately. After parking the car in the parking space i ran into the hospital and found Victor. "Well what did they say?" i asked him "i'm sorry they said i have only got a few wounds so i will be fine they just need to stitch me up". I was confused "why are you sorry then?" i asked in high curiosity " because you have to put up with me for longer" he replied in a playful tone. I gave him the cheeky smile back and then we both laughed. I leaned in to kiss him and not considering how much pain hes in he leaned back in and we kissed for a good five minutes. Then i heard the nurse walking up to take him into surgery. I leaned back up and whispered "i love you Victor" and he replied "i love you too Blair". Then the nurse pulled out the bed and took him into the surgery room.