The Dance

The door charged open and in came my mom "wake up sleepy head we have so much to do" i lifted my head from under the blanket "what do we have to do?" i asked in a fuzzy tone all i wanted to do was sleep in is that so much to ask for "come on it will be fun i have booked an appointment for us to get our hair and nails done for tonight" she said in an overly excited tone "mom is that necessary its one night and it will be over before you know it" i tried to get out of it but she refused to let me go she got all emotional and teary "Blair your my one and only daughter i haven't seen you in a year all i want to do is have a day at the spa with my girl is that so much to ask for" i felt bad she was right i need to enjoy this day at least until tonight "your right i'm sorry mom its just been so long since i have left the campus grounds" i explained she wiped her eyes and held up her hand with a green tank top and black pair of shorts "I understand honey now throw this on and lets go". I got up and did my usual morning routine brushing my hair and teeth, applying a bit of makeup, and so on eventually i was ready and we headed out to the shopping center.

Mom was so excited she loved to shop she mostly went shopping when she needed to distress after a long day at work. She always believed she needed to outshine all the other guests at events so she would buy the most glittery or shiny dresses to make her stand out in the crowd. She has a one of a kind personality.This benefit my dad though because it meant he would never lose her in a big crowd. I personally think its hilarious. Anyways, we went into "QUIFFS" the hairdressers boutique, we were immediately seated and assisted "what can i do for you today mam?" the assistant asked "well i would like a casual up do and give my daughter a half up half down look its her day to shine today" the assistant smiled at my mom and then got to work they used several equipment from hairdryer to hair straightener to hair curler all i could see was the smoke coming off up from the back of my head and my heart sank everytime.

After two hours of treatment my butt was numb all i wanted was some nice food in my system and a proper nap. Mom and I headed to the nearest "Eddies Diner" to have something to eat we looked so overdone for just a regular day of shopping but after all this is pensulvania people look fancy here all the time. After a long DMC session and a nice big meal we headed back to Yorkshire High to prepare for the night. My mom headed to her guest room to meet my dad while i headed to my room to get ready. I opened the door and walked in barely able to stay on my feet. My eye managed to catch sight of a big red box on the top of my bed. I slowely walked upto it and listened for a ticking sound. I wondered if it was going to explode anytime soon. I noticed nothing was happening so i got a stick off my cupboard and poked at it until i got it open. There was a note "wear this so i can make sure its you" this must be from the guy im going to meet tonight. I reached out and pulled out the dress out of the box it slowely slided up a gorgeous red glittery maxi dress i was in love with it. Oh how i wished Victor could see me in this tonight and maybe he just might. I wished i could enjoy my night tonight but unfortunately my parents are going to have to wait.

The clock hit seven and i begun getting ready i put on my dress and stockings and i grabbed my heels. I headed down to the lobby to meet my parents and then we got a car down to the dance. On the way my parents kept trying to make conversation with me and they were trying to convince me that tonight was going to be so much fun and that i was going to remember it for the rest of my life i couldnt agree more with them on that. I was barely listening to them but i managed to get some of what they said passed my thoughts. I was wondering the whole time is it Victor am i finally going to see him again? I sure hoped so.

Finally after half an hour we reached the big hall where the dance was taking place we all stepped out of the car and walked into the building. It was beautifully set up with purple and while chair covers and disco ball lights the music was blasting through the speakers i hadnt been to an event like this in ages too bad i wont get to stay till the end of the show where everyone will act drunk and stupid. We walked over to the table and got some drinks the whole time i couldnt keep my eyes off the clock. Mom kept asking me to dance with my father and then we had to slow dance together it was all amazing but i had business to attend to. When the clock hit 11:43 i knew it was time to exit the party so i could make it there on time. I walked upto my mom and claimed i was sick "mom im not feeling very well"i said while holding my stomach "oh honey you must have had to much punch are you okay?" She asked in a worried tone "erm yeah i just need to lie down i think im going to go back to my room and lie down" i had this all planned out for a week now "do you want me to come with you?" She asked while turning to look at my dad "em no ill be fine you and dad stay and have a good time okay" i turned to leave and halfway on my way i turned back to see my mom standing there all upset while my dad was walking towards her i could feel the guilt eating away my insides but i needed to do this for Victors sake. I kept walking until i exit the building i peeped to make sure no one was following me and then i kept going until i reached the back entrance of the building but there was no one there. I stood at the porch for about five minutes then i felt someone coming but behind me "hey princess you waiting for me. Damn your behind looks good in that dress" could it be him it had to be only he used that sarcastic tone with me i turned all excitedly to see him. A tall man wearing all black stood towering over me i looked up "your not..." before i could finish he threw a sack over my head,grabbed me and threw me on his shoulder.