"Chapter 26"

As the war start the others encounter many demons inside the Castle where the demons gather and their main base, they are being guide by Oyakata-sama which is known as Kiriya since after his father's death he immediately become the Oyakata-sama.

Sanemi, Muichiro, Gyomei and Genya are now fighting with the Upper Moon 1 Kokushibo which also use a breathing technique named Moon Breathing, while the other Hashira also fighting the other Upper Moon and of course they are getting hard on winning since it was a Upper Moon and not a weak demon that they encounter in their mission since the place where are there right now is the place where and Demon King and the Upper Moons live.

-Upper Moon 2-

Hayato and Shinobu is now with the Upper Moon 2 who killed Hayato's family and the former Flower Hashira and the older sister of Shinobu, Kocho Kanae. Now they are determined to end it and to kill the Upper Moon 2 to put their family in the peace and also to end this wanting revenge that they want up till now.

Shinobu and Hayato did not waste time and immediately attack Doma to finish this and be able to help the other slayers

(Mushi no kokyū Gokō no mai: Hyakusoku Jabara)

(Kage no Kokyu Ichi no kata: Inner Shadow)

Doma: Attacking me so sudden (smirk)

Doma: Then I will give it to the two of you

(Frozen Lotus)

Shinobu and Hayato immediately dodge it and try to maintain the distance

'So he is a Ice user, I need to reckless I can think that he will be able to froze our lungs' Hayato thought while dodging Doma's attack

Hayato: (sudden whisper to Shinobu) Shino be careful, their is a chance he can froze our lungs

Shinobu: (widen her eyes) I understand

Doma: Let me join on your conversation (smile at them)

Hayato: No, your too creepy to join

Doma: You cold... hehe

(Kage no Kokyu Shi no kata: Shadow less Step)

(Kage no Kokyu Go no kata: Shadow Of The Crescent Moon) 

Hayato: Shino!

(Mushi no kokyū Seirei no mai: Fukugan Rokkaku)

(Mushi no kokyū Hōga no mai: Manabiki)

And the fight continue between them that also make to the two Hashira to fight against Doma because since they can't underestimated him cause he is now Upper Moon 2 for nothing, that is why they are being careful because they don't know what will have Doma on his sleeves that is why they will try to slow him down using Shinobu's new poison that she make with Tamayo that can be pair with the Upper Moon that is why while getting that chance they will continue to fight to put the demons in the end.