"Chapter 28"

After Hayato and the others defeat Upper Moon 2, the crows announce the good news for the other slayers that about were fighting the other demons. When the other Hashira hear the news, they see hope that they will be able to win this war between demons and humans and will take revenge on those people who suffer from the demons and also for the future to be able to live peacefully without demons.

And as the war continues, the Hashira are able to defeat some of the Upper Moons and other demons that were roaming inside the castle and also Zenitsu is able to kill Kaigaku. Even though they feel helpless from the fight, they don't give up on fighting because they want to win this war and be able to live in a world without a single demon. As they fight and fight, they were able to go to the last fight, which is the fight between them and the Demon King, who is Muzan. Tanjiro and Giyu were the first ones who came across Muzan and them to fight, while the others slayers to come and help them to kill Muzan, but since they know that cutting Muzan's head will not enougn to kill him completely, that is why they buy time until the sunrise to came and be able to destroy him. 

As they fight hard, some of them get tired of fighting but don't give up. All Hashira are now complete and helping each other to kill Muzan, and Kanao and the others also come at last and help them to kill Muzan, as they, for to, come the sun to burn him under the sun since it is the only answer and the key to destroy Muzan in the world.

After they buy enough time for the sun to rise up, Muzan decides to swell himself so that he can make himself able to escape them, but the slayers do not allow it and continue to attack him. Muzan tries to swallow Tanjiro but Giyu is able to save him and after that, Muzan finally burns under the sun and they start to celebrate, since the Demon King is now finally gone, but they also start to aid the are slayers that need some medical and also say some goodbye to some people that not able to live anymore.

I'm very sorry for the super late update of this chapter have finally decided to finish this story, since my brain doesn't work now with other ideas and for the upcoming chapters, since I'm busy now in my life. But let's hope to be able to make a new story since I have many drafts. Thank you everyone for supporting this story!!!!