Chapter 2:Indipendant Research

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n pov*

Getting up nice and early I do my usual routine of getting dress, a slight work out and breakfast.

Finally leaving my room I walk down the long corridors of the castle making sure to say hi to the maids as I always do, before finally making it to my favorite place in the castle other than the kitchen.

Opening the door I walk in smelling the familier scent of old books and burning wood, taking a step in I walk around the library looking for certain books.

Mostly just trying to find ones on magic.

Considering mother is a literal witch she must have plenty of spellbooks and magical artifacts, getting to the back of the library I see a small section hidden away under one of the stairs, walking into it I read one of the spines of the books.

Y/n:"Secrets of dragons" hmm.

Taking it out I open it to a random page seeing straight away different magic symbols as well as instruction on how to cast them... Though all of this seems foreign to me.

Browsing through the section some more I find more basic books on magic as well as the nature of magical energy, Smiling I take a large pile of them out of the section and into the main library, quickly finding a nice desk by a window in order to study them properly.

Opening up the first page I start reading to myself.
...
...
...

Mana comes in two forms, the internal and external. Magecraft utilises both in order to create desired effects.

Mana is moved through a users magic circuits in which the effect determines in what way the mana is manipulated inside the body...

Well that's the gist I got from what I read...

Swing something pop up from the system I realise that all this is paying off.

_______________________________________

Skill learnt:

Mana manipulation

(1/50)

Allows the user to manipulate mana. This can then be used in spells, every few levels in this decreases mana cost or requirements for certain spells.

New mission!

Learn as much magic as you can before your mother finds you.

Mother location:

(Cold)

Rewards:

-magic spells.

-2000xp

-higher bond with Morgan

-2X random spellbook

_______________________________________

Smiling like a mad man I pull out three more books opening them at different pages, it'll be best if I learn as much as possible and the best way to learn...

Getting of the chair I I start feeling that thing in my chest from the training area.

Is by doing!

Reading the next page I start flowing my mana around my body, letting it get used to it being moved and controlled.

Good.

Picking up a nearby quill I start flowing my mana into it...

Reading more I do as it says, filling in the gaps in the quills structure using my mana. Feeling the mana in the feather start to lash out I draw some of my mana back in letting it flow freely in and out of my body like a circuit.