Chapter 4:Freedom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n pov*

Waking up from my nap I look at the clock on my wall opposite my bed.

12 at night... Good.

Getting out of bed I pack my things I to a large leather backpack before opening my window, a cool calm breeze brushing my skin, getting onto the ledge outside my window I can do aly admire how far up my room is, with it being several stories up near the top of one of the tallest towers of mothers castle.

_______________________________________

New mission!

Escapism!

Escape the evil clutches of your mother and explore the outside world.

Rewards:

-4,000xp

-map

-£6,000

-Health potion X5

_______________________________________

Great. Walking along the ledge I appreciate how mothers castle looks, it's an impossible feat of architecture, with towers jutting out of the main building, I'm surprised I never noticed how weird everything was.

(That but instead of red brick roofs they're a faded blue

(That but instead of red brick roofs they're a faded blue.)

Slolwy climbing down my tower I reach one of the corridors supporting the tower and keeping it connected to the main castle, walking along it with my arms out stretched to balance I make it to the main building.

Looking around it seems I'll have to jump to the next ledge, okay...

Breathing deeply I phsyc myself up for the jump, it's only around like 10-15ft.

Maybe 20.

Slapping myself I decide to just go for it, leaping from my ledge I land on the next ledge my balance slipping a little.

Y/n:.... Fuuuuuck.

Catching myself on the ledge I swing onto the one below me landing perfectly in this one way better than last time.

Y/n:Oh thank god.

Calming myself down I shuffle along the building making my way to the large slanted section of the castle, okay just a little bit more parkour.

Climbing up I decide it would be better to slide down the roof than to simply climb down, quickly doing do I position myself before getting on top of my bag kicking mulyself off I slide down the roof like a helter-skelter.

Smiling like a child I near the end of the roof, getting up slightly I prepare to both jump off and stop the bag. Stomping my foot Infront of me I jump off the roof carrying my bag with me landing on the second roof, quickly slipping off forcing me to slamm my feet against the edge to stop myself.