Chapter 16:Vs avenger....EH?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/n pov*

Hmmm they look different than i remember. 

Wavers a woman now so thats weird, but at least Grey's the same. 

Slowly breathing i try to calm myself griping my scythe in my hands the anger rises and rises, my hands shaking i stare under grey's hood...despite trying to keep it hidden she clearly has farther's face all be it paler and duller. 

Pointing at her with my sword i use my free hand to put my own hood up making her hesitate. 

Y/n:You...What is your name servant?!

Grey taking a step back she shouts. 

Grey:I-im not a servant!

Hmm...delusional.

Blitzing her i close the gap in a second scaring her before i kick her in the side hearing a crack as her arm is forced into her side, the girl been forced away into a nearby wall almost completely destroying it allowing sunlight to cascade in.

Waver:GREY!

Hm? Turning the woman tries to punch me in the face, only for me to stand there and take it not moving an inch as her fist collides with my face.

Y/n:Sit.

Almost like A zombie Waver does so struggling to stand back up, this time letting grey shout out.

Grey:SENSEI!

Turning back i see Grey charging me with her scythe the two of us dancing as we exchange blows, stepping forward, to the side, back then into a body roll and a quickstep before flipping over her scythe blade, ending with a powerful block we enter a sword lock.

Y/n:Well demi-servant, half breed! Whatever the fuck you wanna call it Tyrant!

Savagely pushing her back she starts speeding up hitting me with half power strikes with her scythe, the girl unable to put all her power into them because of her broken arm.

Grey:Shut up! I am not tyrant!

Keeping my blocks up i keep taunting her, the attacks keep coming as i do continuing our dance as we trace the perimeter of the room with me leading controlling the pace of the fight quite well. Doing a few laps of the room i throw her through the pillars almost destroying the entire damn church the fight wearing her out more and more until we finally end up back in the middle of the room.

Y/n:Of corse you are! You have her face why wouldn't you have her beliefs!? Arthur!

Caught off guard she switches to a shield variation bashing my sword away making an opening, her weapon changing into a massive hammer plowing into my chest throwing me across the room and putting me on the defensive. 

Y/n:HAHA! At least you don't have her honour!

Grey:I said shut up!

Oh she seems really shaky now! just a bit more and shell be easy Pickens. 

Clashing with her i start my taunting back up again, tears starting to stream down her face as she attacks me.

Y/n:What else did you inherit huh!? her narcism!? her saviour complex?! or maybe the mightier than thou self sacrificing, victim mentality bullshit! ALL YOU HAVE EVER BEEN IS A FILTHY KNOCK OFF!

Bashing her in the face her off falls off as she's stunned letting me get a good look at her face, Tears streaming down her cheeks leaving dark lines the girl dropping to her knees trying to wipe them away.