Chapter 10:Failed Meeting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n pov*

????:SIR! SIR!

Waking up grogilly from my sleep I stand up shaking a little.

Y/n:Y-yes?

My vision finally clearing up I see Jonathan, my room is messy and disorganised like there was a struggle in here... For some reason.

Jonathan:There's a convoy from Camelot here to see you.

What?

Y/n:WHAT?

Rushing to my window I put my hood up concealing my face, mhm he was right. In the middle of the town by the fountain is a precession of Knights from camelot, basically a large battalion of soldiers surrounding a large gold embroidered tent... I didn't think Arthur would go around in such luxury, so this is what he's been using the taxes for that bastard!

Y/n:Jonathan get the troops on alert just in case, cover the North and south exits.

Jonathan:Yes sir! Anything else?

Y/n:If things go south evacuate the people through the south exit.

Nodding he leaves, turning to Amaya I stand next to her petting her snout.

Y/n:I need you to be ready as well alright?

Seeing her nod I smile petting her a little more before leaving, testing out my new scythe upgrades as I leave since apparently I now have a: Shield, lance and shield mode to my weapon.
Plus my stats have finally updated since last mission so I have way more health.

Neat.

Leaving my barn I approach the convoy, the knights soon standing to alert forming a path for me to walk down to the tent.

Knight:Good day.

Y/n:Good day, may I ask what is the meaning of this visit?

Knight:Oh we can't say, though everything shall be revealed in time.

... I have a bad feeling about this. Shaking those thoughts off I walk down imbetween the knights before making it to the tent, accpecting a dudes voice to meet me as I speak in completely blind sided the soft and gentle voice of a woman.

Y/n:You called for me? The knight of freedom.

????:Yes I did, you may enter sir knight.

Walking in I see that the tent has been decorated with a nice wooden table as well as nice flowers and a few lanterns, at the end of the tent is a nice velvet chair with someone laying on top of it another figure clad in armour to their right.

That's....

Brother

Brother...

It seems he hasn't realised its me, that might be due to both my hood and maybe the presence concealment skill? I can't really dwell on that now.