Chapter 3:Armor And Training

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n pov*

Reading another book on magic like I usually do I realise something strange...

My body has been growing a lot.

It's only been a year now since I was born but I look like a teenager already, even brother does, I should proberbly ask mother about it later...

Thinking about the two I close the book quickly.

They've been... Different lately, mother has been doing increasingly drastic experiments on us, I'm getting shivers just thinking about some of the stuff she does even the most tame of her experiments is like throwing us into a pit of tigers and seeing how long we last... And brothers been training non stop with him never taking a break, he even snaps at me for even suggesting to him that he should rest.

Hmmm.

Maybe I should start training as well.

Well in somthing that's other than magic, sighing I get up quietly putting away my books before leaving the library, going down the halls I take a sharp turn down on of the darker hallways. The hall slowly turning from the polished blues and white into a dark black stone with very little in terms of light, tripping a little I find myself at the end of the hallway barely able to see the spiral stairs that lead down into the catacombs below the castle.

Walking down them I find myself in the large stone catacombs, I've already memorised the route to where I need to go so I don't get lost.

Okay so!

Straight for two corridors, down a flight of stairs then another flight of stairs, left at the big skull right when I see the family crest on the wall, then lest once again at a small painting of grqndfarther then right when the path gets blocked by tree roots.

Okay here's the tricky part.

Mother doesn't want me or brother getting this far in the catacombs so she's placed a few alarm spells down here so, I'll have to dodge them.

Backflip over the first one, landing I do a second Backflip in order to dodge a moving trip wire, forward! Back!

And finaly, a second back flip!

Y/n:Hehe easy!

Turning I walk through a large section of the wall that's been crumbled and broken open, stepping forward I find myself in a sunken part of the castle, apparently this part of the castle was built on a large bit of sof ground causing the entire section to sink into the ground.

Though it's relatively decayed and broken its still fully functioning for its purpose, Stepping forward I hear the families sound of metal clanking against metal.bringing a small smile to myself.

Running through the halls I admire the overgrown and broken architecture, the dissaray somehow adding to the beauty of the place, walking up a small flight of stairs I find myself on a raised bridge taht leads to the main chamber as well as a small outcrop where my friend is.

Popping around the side of the outcrop I shout.

Y/n:ANDRE!

With a shout the man throws a half forged sword as me before quickly calming down and returning to his craft.