Stat Sheet One: Y/n Pendragon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Y/n pendragon

Age:19 (Physically), 2 (real time)

Looks:

Level:12

Level:
12

Xp needed:

5,000

Xp gained:

1,000

Weapon:

Stats:

Strength:12

Health:14 (7,000hp)

Dexterity:13

Magic circuits:15 (7,500mp)

Endurance:17

Faith:10

Luck:12

_______________________________________

Skills:

-scythe skill(s)

(15/50)

The ability to correctly use scythes not just for gardening but also niche aspects of combat.

-archery skill

(5/20)

You can use a bow well but not good enough to be outstanding, though with practice you could be a champion among archers.

Mana manipulation

(10/50)

Allows the user to manipulate mana. This can then be used in spells, every few levels in this decreases mana cost or requirements for certain spells.

-Potion creation

(3/15)

Allows for the creation of different potions and elixirs and also dictates potency and power.

-greater sense

(10/30)

Using mana push your senses to the peak of what they can be, all senses are doubled.

Parkour!

(10/20)

-Hardcore parkour!
The world is your playground, flip run and back flip through the environment without a care in the world!

-Presence concealment.

(10/50)

The ability to hide one's self from others, some have became so proficient in said skill that they are indistinguishable from the earth. Though this is only fabled to be true.

Summon mount:

(Max)

What's the point of having a mount and not being able to call it? Or what if it keeps wandering off? Well summon your mount from anywhere in the world and have it teleport to you.

riding skill:

(10/30)

Despite only learning how to ride an animal recently your decently good at it, not great yet, but you're getting there.

Spells:

-lightning bolt

(1/20)

You can get a small crackle of electricity though anything other than that blows back and elecricutes you... Well done.

-heal wounds

(10/50)

The ability to use Mana to heal wounds and alements. Though slow it can grow powerful when leveled up, at this point it can fix medium sized wounds in up to 15 minutes.

Re-enforcement:

(1/20)

Allows the usage of one's mana to fill in the gaps in an items structure, increasing its durability greatly.

-fire ball

(5/15)

Creates a small fireball that affects a 5ft radius on hit.

-firespear

(5/25)

Condenses a fireball into a long slender spear with adjustable length and thickness. Can be thrown as far as Y/n's strength and accuracy will allow.

-fire surge

(5/10)

Creates a blast of fire akin to a small explosion that effects a 5ft cone Infront of y/n.

-Hardening

(3/20)

By coating ones body with mana harden your skin to the point of feeling and looking like rock. Decreases damage took when active by 1.5%.

Flame dash:

(5/15)

Turning your body Into flame ignore incoming damage and dash through enemies, for a short time and a max distance of 5 meteres.
_______________________________________

Bonds:

Morgan la fay: Mother

Being the son of both a terrifying ruler and magician you gain a 10% to both magic spells and intimidation.

Mordred: Brother/sister

Gain 10% attack boost when fighting people with any title such as: King, ruler, governor or Knight.

Barghest: Friend

Being friends with the demon dog Wolves do not attack you outside of dungeons and your sense of smell is heightened significantly.

Baobhan: friend

Ghost/spiritual based attacks are decreased in potency by 5%.

mélusine:Friend

All fist/unarmed skills are increased by 10% and you gain a basic understandings of crows and ravens.

Theme(s)

Battle:

Inferno (Berserk/9mm parabellum bullet)

Normal:

Mirror mirror (RWBY)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~