Chapter 5- Are both of you willing?

A few glasses of alcohol later, Jiyeon was lying on the counter, crying and cursing at that horrible woman when the bar owner poured her a glass of water. 

“Your tolerance is so low and yet you still stubbornly drank this much…you really should stop…” Before the bar owner could finish, Jiyeon’s cell phone started ringing.

“Hey, someone is calling you, can you answer it?” The bar owner tapped her drunk customer’s arm. 

Jiyeon swatted her hand away, "Yujin is a fu*king cun*t!” 

Bar owner: “…”

The phone was still ringing, the other party’s patience was almost godlike. 

With no other option, the bar owner picked up the phone, “Hello, who is this?” 

The other side was silent for a while when they whispered, “Where is she?” 

The bar owner got confused before she realized, “Ah, you must be one of Jiyeon’s friends. Hmm, well, she drank herself stupid so can you come to pick her up?” 

Jiyeon’s sexual orientation was known to all her friends so as soon as the bar owner heard the other side’s voice she guessed that there was an eighty percent chance that the other was Jiyeon’s new girlfriend. Just from her voice alone, the owner could tell she wasn’t a bad person.

When Hyunjung arrived, the bar was a little crowded. She wore a dark, casual outfit, and had her hair down. Her delicate features and serious temperament paired with her well-dressed appearance attracted many pairs of eyes.  

With a face, she didn’t know and a beautiful appearance, the bar owner guessed that this was Jiyeon’s new girlfriend. 

Everyone knew Jiyeon was a sucker for a beautiful face, but this time she had found a treasure! 

Hyunjung walked over to the bar counter and seeing the completely drunk Jiyeon, her brows furrowed again. 

“Yujin, how many times do I have to tell you not to bother me! Watch out or else my mother is going to beat you to a pulp!”

“I don’t love you anymore…not one bit…so scram you piece of…sh*t!” 

Hyunjung: “….”

She had watched the live stream where Jiyeon scolded and spilled the news to millions of fans. Thinking back to that tone and expression she witnessed, Hyunjung wanted to erase it from memory. 

Besides feeling distressed for Jiyeon, she also felt a little…angry. 

Hyunjung leaned down and grabbed Jiyeon’s shoulders, trying to help her up. 

Unexpectedly, Jiyeon gave her a hard slap, “Go away! Don’t touch me!”

Hyunjung stayed silent, but the strength of her grip increased. 

The bar owner watched this scene with no intention of helping and after saying “I’ll leave her to you” she walked away. 

When Hyunjung finally dragged Jiyeon outside, the cool breeze had a sobering effect on Jiyeon but she was still too drunk to think clearly. She just leaned against Hyunjung and moved around restlessly.