Chapter 10-Move in with me

Although she’s never been in love, she’s been single for thirty years for a reason! Jiyeon thought sullenly. 

Feeling the body in her arms stiffen, Hyunjung was puzzled, “What’s wrong?”

Jiyeon broke out of her embrace and said in an unhappy tone, “Nothing’s wrong, just take me home.”

Naturally, Hyunjung noticed her frustrated and depressed mood. Feeling her heart crumble, she wasn’t sure what she did wrong, but she knew one thing: she made Jiyeon mad at her again. 

Jiyeon turned around to leave but then felt her wrist being pulled. 

“Sorry…”

“…”

“I’ve never been with another before so I don’t know how to….”

As for the rest of her words, Hyunjung would never have the chance to say them.

Leaning upwards, standing slightly on her tiptoes, Jiyeon had her mouth pressed against the other’s soft lips. 

Call her casual or not reserved, but this person in front of her was just too pure, too shy, too easily deceived, someone who would not betray her. So instead of waiting for her passively, Jiyeon decided it was better to take the initiative and attack. 

At that moment, Hyunjung felt her heart stop.

 S-She….is….kissing me. 

Jiyeon started to feel embarrassed only after she kissed Hyunjung, however she didn’t show it on her face. She pretended to be calm, “Go get the car, I’ll wait for you here.” 

“…”

Hyunjung didn’t move and acted as if she didn’t hear what her wife said. 

Jiyeon’s ears gradually reddened and she gave Hyunjung a little push, “Let’s go!”

Shakin herself out of a daze, Hyunjung hurriedly nodded and ran off to get the car. 

Looking at Hyunjung’s retreating, Jiyeon couldn’t help but cover her face. 

Oh. My. God. 

I kissed Hyunjung! 

Her lips are so soft! 

Her reaction was soooooo cute!!!

That must’ve been her first kiss too!

Although they were both freaking out, Jiyeon, being the one with thicker skin, calmed down by the time Hyunjung drove over. 

It’s just a kiss, it’s not like I’ve done anything else, yet. 

However, Hyunjung must’ve been kissed silly, because she was too stunned to even bother helping Jiyeon fasten her seatbelt. 

Johnson glanced at the other, feeling that their hands were abnormally white because they were gripping the steering wheel with a little too much force.