Chapter 8-I'll pretend to be your student. Doesn't that make you feel excited?

Hyunjung’s heart was torn, but in the end, she decided to stay with Jiyeon on the bed.

Several times during the night, Jiyeon had tried to gauge what the silent Hyunjung was thinking through her expressions however…

It was useless. 

The night was quiet as the both of them lay on their respective corners of the bed. 

Jiyeon asked, “Do you want to talk?”

Hyunjung: “….yes.”

Jiyeon: “Is this the first time you’ve fallen in love?’

Hyunjung: “Umm…”

Jiyeon: “Have you been with anyone else before?” 

Hyunjung: “…No.” 

Jiyeon: “Then…do you like me?” Although, in her heart, she already knew the answer. 

Jiyeon: “…”

Jiyeon felt exasperated, the person beside her had gone silent again. 

“If you don’t say anything I’m going to take that as a no..what, cutie is just playing with me…”

“I-I like you!” Hyunjung hurried before Jiyeon could finish. 

Tsk. Finally.

Jiyeon adjusted into a more comfortable position, “How much do you like me? So much that you buy me a house the day after we met? Yet, yesterday when I was drunk, you tricked me into getting married? Aren’t you afraid that I will sue you?” 

Hyunjung: “…”

Jiyeon tilted her head and looked at her, “Professor Kim, do you like to pretend to be weak or stupid to lure in somebody and then “capture them” 

Hyunjung: “?”

“Haah.. nevermind then…” Jiyeon sighed, “You know, when I imagined getting married, I never thought that I would end up with a professor!” Jiyeon remembered all her suffering back when she was in school, “So when my mother set up that blind date, I was actually quite reluctant!” 

Jiyeon tried to imagine Hyunjung teaching. “I bet you’re a harsh professor too. With that stern and serious expression you always wear, the students are probably all scared of you.” 

Hyunjung blinked, thinking about the classes crowded with students, nodded, and said, “….it’s not that bad.”

Jiyeon felt some sympathy in her heart and tried to comfort her, “Don’t worry about it, it’s normal for students to dislike class. Class tends to be boring for them, plus it’s better than being that popular professor who is constantly badgered by their crowds of students.” 

Hyunjung smiled to herself. 

“So how much do you like me?” Jiyeon suddenly switched back to the original topic. 

Hyunjung: “…”

How come they went from discussing her class during one minute to this topic again in the next minute?