chapter 3

After the our argument ended my mother my sister and I were in the room, I was still fuming with anger.

"Aaron umm ... can you please calm down?"
"Why? Why should I calm down?!"

"I'm sure, he didn't mean it" my mother said.

Before I could realize my anger turned to him.

"Mean what?! To be doing X Factor in MY bed with My BoYfRiEnD?!"

My mother shut his mouth for a moment giving me the guilty eyes like he always did, but it won't work this time around.

"Huh, do you know how I feel?!"

If I said I didn't love him I'd be lying why would I stay in a 2 year long relationship if I didn't, it broke my heart seeing them I told him let out my emotions to him told him how I felt. And he betrayed me like this.

"Then I'll talk to him, I'll make him apologize we can fix this"

This was the straw, fixed this what?

"No need"

I realized now that no matter what my mother's intentions are, he will always side with them. I started to March out out the room my mothe began to follow e as I head to my former room and started packing.

"Aaron what are you doing?"

"I'm not staying here, forget that I'm your son!!" I growled at her

"Aaron!, don't do anything stupid!" He said to me

"Stupid, you've been stupid since day one" I retort back harshly

"Amoya talk to-"

He looked to the side and saw Amoya packing my other suitcase, his face soon revealed betrayal.

"Amoya!!"

"Mom, mom please don't let it get any more worse you've been siding with him from day one and this made it clear you don't see where you are wrong" Amoya said.

"His still a college student!!!"

"Who has a small career he can live off his own"

"He can't cook or clean"

"There's room services and take out" Amoya replied back

There was no arguing with Amoya she had left this house years ago only coming back to visit from time to time, our father was always this heavy influence over our mother's life. So much so that our grandfather only left a small portion of his inheritance to him and majority to us and our 3 other cousins, when my sister came out as lesbian after our dad step her up for a political marriage between one of his scummy friends. He got furious and called her all sorts of things our mother didn't say anything and I think that's when he lost hope in him.

Here there are 3 genders males females and intersex. Intersex is now a very common gender now, an intersex can lean to any gender as in a woman can get another woman pregnant or get a Male intersex pregnant or Male intersex can get a Male intersex or female pregnant and even get pregnant themselves. Normal female cannot impregnate intersex because they don't have sperm unlike the intersex females.

Another thing intersex can have a features of both sexes, like the female type having balls and vagina or penis and vagina can have a man's stature dispite having female genitals. A Male intersex can have breast and a female figure there is quite a lot to learn in human and social biology about the genders.

For one Amoya is not lesbian she is pan, me I'm into guys. My sister is not an intersex but I am, I'm short petite and beautiful, I'm confident in my body regardless of I have genitals are not.

I deserve the best in life and no one can take it back,people called a narcissist but I don't care. I'm telling the truth, why should I lower my standards to fit in?.

After packing my bags I put my stuff in my car trunk, the demons inside of was telling me to burned the house down but there will be casualties and I still love my mother even if he can pissed me off badly.

"Please Aaron, where would you stay how are you gonna get money if you leave I'll cut your funds off!" He threatened

"Then I go look me a sugar daddy, and it so happens I know the perfect one"

I put my shades on then wined the window straight up in his face, turn my keys start the car press the glass then drove.