chapter 29

Amoya's POV 

Amoya's POV 

I wonder how she will react? She is full of so many secrets. I don't trust the snake one bit but he was right, my dad and I weren't a match. I check my mom so it doesn't seem like that 1 in a million possibility of it being a switch at birth or I being an adopted child. 

I am my mother's daughter but not my father's child. I took this test without the snake knowing and somewhere he wouldn't think of but the results were just as said, not my father's child. So who was my father? I had no other way of knowing except the snake. I could only ask the one who gave birth to me.

But if she wishes not to tell me then I will go to the snake. I looked at her, who was smiling happily at me.

"I haven't come here in some time, it feels nostalgic" she smelled the vanilla milkshake then sipped it.

She tends to avoid the public because of her Haphephobia, it's bad sometimes that she goes full on pale thinking about people touching. Sometimes I wonder how the hell were we born?

I barely see her make any form of physical contact with anyone, her Haphephobia was only really known by me really. She just didn't want anyone knowing I wanted to leave her just cut ties with her completely but sometimes I wonder what will happen to her if I'm not here. This person is full of so many secrets that the curiosity and feelings just keep me here questioning everything.

She sipped in the milkshake with complete satisfaction on her face.

"Mom, who is my dad?" 

She froze then looked up from her coffee in shock, her face then softened and she gave me that awkward smile. I'm guessing she is gonna deny it.

"Sabastian Collins" 

"Don't lie to me, I know jo-.... huh?!" 

I opened my eyes that were shut moments ago, this was not what I expected. I'm kinda at a loss for words. I then breathed as I collected my thoughts and composed myself.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked 

"I didn't know how to, or how to answer the many questions you'll probably have even now" she was straightforward and honest so much it worries me

"Was I disowned?" 

"Can't disown something you never knew you had" she said 

"Why didn't you tell him?" 

"I never got the chance to" she answered again 

"Did he die?" 

"If his dead or alive I don't know, it was like one minute he was here the neck he was wiped off the earth" 

"Why should I believe you?" I asked sharply 

"I don't really have a reason to lie" 

"But you didn't have a reason to keep this from me" 

"In some ways I did, you were content and happy with Joseph as a father. Joseph had no problem with you being his daughter it wasn't brought up or mentioned, I know I'm wrong to keep this from you but I had no idea how to reach your father where he was dead or alive. I don't know, so if I should tell you Amoya what would I do next?" 

The air became silent, I don't know what to say but in the end what matters is me knowing the truth and what's worse he is right again my mother doesn't know where he is, dead or alive. Was she actually lying? Was I in fact disowned she is trying to hide it from me? 

"How is it possible that, you, mother can not find him, yet some nobody from nowhere can?" I asked bitterly 

Her eyes widened again then shrunk back down looking away, "Corey told you" her voice said 

"Yes! Bet you told him right?!" 

"Amoya!" 

I got up. I'm angry, she told Corey but not me. I walked away from her as she called my name. It's all Corey,how can she tell him something about me that I didn't even know?

 It's all Corey,how can she tell him something about me that I didn't even know?

Johan's POV 

I looked in the direction that Amoya walked off to, in the crowd. She will be angry for some time. I didn't tell her, I want to tell her I want her to believe me. I'd never tell Corey anything I don't even like Corey. 

In this world there is only two happiness in my life, my little girl and my little boy. I know my path choice hurts them the most but it's either be like this and not only will I lose them but they might just end up disappearing without a trace as well. 

But for now I need to keep my head straight, hold it up right soon Johan soon.