chapter 56

Michael's POV

Michael's POV

Life isn't always what it is cut out to be, I am looking at my phone calling and receiving no answers from him.

I'm tired, with everything step I take forward I keep moving backwards. What do I do?

I punched the wall as I let out a silent yet painful groan. I then walk back to the sofa and fall in as tears fill my eyes.

What am I doing with myself?

I look in the ceiling confused and lost about myself, where do I go, what do I do. It's like every step I turn I find myself sinking into quicksand. The more I struggle the deeper I fall into being unable to get out from this force pulling me in.

All I wanted was to know my mother, all I wanted was answers. But this?

Was it wrong to want to know the person who gave birth to me, I don't know anymore. Someone please. Tell me what to do?

How do I end this spiral of anguish, hurt and confusion?

I just need a second to thin– no I can't think anymore.

Where did it go wrong?

Maybe it was back then when I realized what it meant having a young father. Of course he is not my brother of course you can't date him.

Why did they keep saying such weird things, over and over again…

Why did they keep leaving? Did I do something wrong? What's wrong with me?

Or maybe it wasn't me, it's my dad isn't it? He must've done something wrong?

Come back, come back, I'll be good.

Hey dad, did you know… I hated you for not having a mother. Each time those ladies walked right out of our lives and you said you'll always choose me, I resented you for it.

If you had a wife, I wouldn't have to hear those things. I'd know I'd have a mom and we'd be a happy family even at the expense of my happiness.

But knowing that my life screwed you over and over again and you still choose me, makes me so angry that I just want to shout. I want you to tell me you hate me, but you'd never say it would you? Cause you're a hypocrite.

I look at the bottle of liquor in my hand, when did I get this?

Aaron, you wanted to get back at me by sleeping with my dad. You win, get it. I hurt you, it hurts now, I'll admit I've wronged you. You can stop now, you don't need to tear yourself down anymore I see it.

Johan's POV

“Johan,”

I flinched terrified, No, no. I don't hear anything. I don't, I don't, I'm fine. I'm fine.

“Let's play,” Eve smiles as looks at me with gentle eyes.

I can't anymore, Eve. “What game?”

“Hide and seek, like we use. So Mr. Won't find us.”

My mind wonders, when was the last time Eve appeared. Right, that incident with Amoya. Amoya? Right, I should hide Amoya.

Eve knows good places to hide, “Johan over there.” eve's points between the creases of the bed.

“Eve, we can't hide there, it's not a good place to hide. Moya get hurt,”

“You don't have to worry about it, you can always hide her specially. He won't hurt her.” Eve said.

“Silly Eve, as long as I disobey him he'll hurt her. Like that time.”

Eve smiles coldly, “maybe, he's not the problem but you.”

“M-me?”

Yes, I'm the problem. I tied the sheets in a rope, as I climbed up on the two stacked chairs, Eve was at the bottom of the chair, she'll push it away. I smile, just like that time when I was held in bandage for months, just Eve and I.

So the door opens when, Eve was about to push it, “Johan are you Crazy,”

My body froze seeing him approach closely. I soon kick the chair from under my feet as I struggle.

“Johan! Stop!” He shouts at me.

His gonna rape me again, no that would be mercy…

I fumble, “Johan! Johan! Mom! Stop it!”

I could hear something, my babies? But my foot where only inches of the ground the air is being blocked, my head hurts.

“Mom! Please don't die! I haven't gotten back to you!”

Soon my vision went blurry but the last thing I saw was him.

I remember when I was only sixteen, why everything just started falling apart when my life became a sand castle in the rain.

“Hey, Johan don't you have something to say to me before I go off to uni?”

“Haha, of course not,”

“Really nothing…”