chapter 30

Spencer's POV 

Spencer's POV 

I looked down at Gomez's face as he held onto my hip, our lower half was covered underneath with floral like sheets that covered my bed. 

"Ahh Ahhh" I moaned as I moved my hips 

(A/n: couple of days without writing really changes a person doesn't it🙂💀let me take a breather)

I held on to his rock solid abs, thrusting my hips back and forth. Sweat drenched my body. The room was hot or maybe it was just the two of us, he suddenly flipped me over pinning on the bed holding my hips snooped down to my neck. He gently bit it then started to suck on it, my eyes widened but then softened as pleasure began to engulf my body.

"Mmmmm" he moans sucking onto my skin 

I felt my whole body flush and became more excited, it seems as though he felt it too because he began to thrust harder making me moan louder. The clapping sound as our body slaps against each was loud. He kept on going harder and soon on reflex my body began to tense and stiffened, I began to unconsciously panic.

"S-softer!" I yelped out as I felt his thrust becoming too much

He slows down to lower his pace. I didn't expect or think he would do though, but then again it hasn't been long. 

I then rested my face down as I clinched into the sheets, he rested his hand on top of mine. I then turned my whole body facing him.

"What are you doing?" 

He looked at me and kissed me, he then thrust into me again intertwining our fingers this time. I hugged him with the free arm as he began to thrust again.

I wrapped my legs around his hips as he thrust a few more times as I moaned out loud as he groaned thrusting into me, the bed shakes beneath us he kissed me as I felt him begin to swell inside me.

I drew closer and tightened latching on to him then he suddenly released, filling me with warmth, he huffed then pulled out dropping on the other side next to me.

"Fuck!" We heard a shout 

We looked at each other before he immediately got up and drew on his pants, holding ready to take out his gun.

"Stop, it could be Aaron" I said in a loud whisper

He looked at me as if to say seriously?! Then rolled his eyes I rolled my eyes back at him before thinking 'bitch'.

I got up wrapped in a towel around myself and walked out of my room slowly, then headed to the kitchen compartment where the sound was coming from.

As I walked ahead all I saw was Aaron trying to sip some ramen. I relaxed letting out a sigh of relief but then furrowed my brows when I saw both sides of his mouth had band aids.

"Aaron, what happened?!" I asked worried 

He looked at me "oh this, when your too fucking young and too fucking bold and like to take up challenges then life shits in your fucking face in this case it tried to stretch my mouth." He said nonchalantly 

He then proceeded to mumble, "now I know what snakes go through everyday to swallow their food, they battle for their lives just by swallowing. Fuck that things large" 

I went over and sat down slowly around the counter, "um, how long since you were back?" I asked 

"Long enough to know you and that guy were at it for more than four hours" he said, pointing at Gomez who was apparently behind me.

I slowly turned to Gomez who walked up in the room towards the fridge "goodnight kid" Gomez said opening the fridge

"I am not a kid, goodnight" Aaron said sour

Well he is the youngest one in the room, and Gomez is 31 so his sort of kid coming to him and I.

Gomez took out a box of ice-cream, "Aaron, this is Gomez he is my-" 

"His man" Gomez cuts me off 

Okay, didn't expect that at all. Aaron looked at me as he tried to sip the ramen. Never have I seen it done like that.

It's nice to hear him say that though, "Gomez, this Aaron my friend and brother" I said 

Well Aaron is a brother to me even if not related. Gomez nodded as he pulled the box and took a spoon and started to eat the ice cream.

"How is it going with your revenge?" I asked

"It's going great! Fucked him left right and center the only downside is the sin of a bitch, should have kicked him down the stairs harder they should at least get a few broken bones" Aaron growls 

"Nah I prefer the shotgun" but I paused feeling Gomez stare at me

(a/n: nah I'd do the same because they be speaking as if he is not right there) 

A/n

Not sure if I'm back for good

My phone was acting as though it was on her period shutting me out and shutting down. This may be temporary I don't know but I asked my dad for a phone.

If not I'll try my laptop.

Question of the chapter how do you like Gomez?