chapter 12

Amoya POV

Amoya POV

"That's it for today's meeting" my mother said coldly dismissing the others from out of the office.

If only he could use some of that energy on his husband, maybe I'd be able to see him in a different light, but for now he is just like that.

Well my mother is intersex and is a bit short taller than me typical he looked like a man with small female breast, my mother goes by any prounces her or he he does not have enough energy to care in his words at least.

I took a sip of the now cold coffee then groaned, I threw in a big because I just don't like cold coffee.

"Oh, Amoya" my mother smiled at me

I looked at him still angry about him siding with Corey after what he did with Aaron's boyfriend. If we weren't in a professional environment I'd totally walk away from him.

It is not known that I am the daughter of the CEO of this company and I like to keep it that way, I want my work to be recognized naturally but he already partial ruined by making me the co-CEO of this company and now I'm seen as someone having illicit sex Affair with my married boss.

"Yes" I answered

"Meet me after work. I'd like to talk okay?" he smiled

"Yes" I said sighing in frustration

If this was about the crap or what took place I ain't intervening Aaron's grudge was wanted and if he didn't feel that way I'd be mad at him for not getting mad.

"Okay, sweetie see you around kiss kiss and lots of hugs" he said walking off.

I sighed then turned but my face landed in some soft pillow like substance, I quickly removed my face looking up to see.

"F-Freya! when! I mean hello miss bailey"

I cleared my throat a bit flustered by what just happened

"Miss Foster," she said politely.

I looked up at her and noticed her cold eyes looking into the direction where my mother just headed.

"The CEO Ambridge went home early today" I informed her.

She took her hands out her pocket then went over to the water dispenser she took a cup from the side then pressed the button to pour out water.

"I know, I just saw" she said drinking it

It was really awkward talking to her. I really wish she'd say something, cause I'm not used to being in silence.

"You seem close with the boss" she asked still looking in the direction of my boss

"No, just co workers stuff it's really about business really" I said

"It's okay nothing is wrong with being close to the CEO I'm just saying" shesaying apathetically

I looked at her. Freya is obviously taller than me and I'm in heels. She was beautiful, this is not a lie. Her tall black hair that was in one large braid rested over her shoulder. Her eyes had this beautiful aqua color unique I must say, it's obvious she takes care of her body. She has a nice figure and some good cushions for breast.

I want to press my face again, "I know,but we aren't really close, if you put it in to context" I said

She didn't pry into it seeing that I don't seem to like it, "okay, boss"

I sighed as she threw the plastic cup into the bin. "If you excuse me-"

"Yes! please it's okay you can go" I said, cutting her off.

She seemed a bit surprised but nodded leaving, that was embarrassing and very rude of me. I'm not good around beautiful people especially women that are complete knock outs, I want to bury myself in a hole right now.

 I'm not good around beautiful people especially women that are complete knock outs, I want to bury myself in a hole right now

Aaron's POV

I just finished recording my newest song in the studio. Nick seemed to know a little thing about music which was a great help. He was honest and genuinely helped with the lines.

"Your not bad, you wanna be my manager" I smiled at her

"I'm honored, but I must warned you I am expensive" he chuckled

"You speak my language"

Which is money, another quality that people deemed bad. I love money. I would rather be rich and shallow than poor and miserable. I'm sure most people do but keep up the facade of being morally intact.

There is something I always say: the poor cannot speak for the rich and the rich cannot speak for the poor. You were once poor? Now you're rich, would you go back?.

The poor always looked to be rich but the rich will never have to be poor, they may say they are tired of their life. But they are never tired of their privileges, who would want to be hungry, who would want a life that's about struggles and regret. Yes that life can mold you on to a good person and so can the rich.

I don't see life being so black and white poor are humble, kind , caring, rich are spoiled , arrogant and mean. I'm not a person who will preach about donating to the poor. I don't do charity. You can call me selfish. But that doesn't mean I won't lend a helping hand when needed, I won't have something and not give when I can.

I won't that person go on strike and preach and yell, when Michael preaches about how selfish and centred that was of me that was I didn't care. I'm just that person you'd say that "as long as it doesn't affect them they don't care" and it's not a lie.

I believe most people are like that but don't acknowledge it we say and judge others on it, but deep down you know you're no different from me.

"Aaron!"

"Huh?!" I snapped out my thoughts

"What are you thinking about so deeply?" He asked, seemingly worried. "If it's about him let's try somewhere else" he looked at me.

His eyes looked so soft when looking at me, like his genuinely considered my feelings.

"I'm not that soft" I said

"I know, but even the strongest people get vulnerable sometimes" he said softly

"...... I'm fine really" I repeated

He waited a moment looking at me, "okay but seriously where next?"

"Your bedroom"

"What?"

"I don't know, party somewhere? Ooh the casino. Nah let's go bowling that's better"

I came up with every calculated place in a split second just to not have lament on that, curse my fucking tongue.