chapter 43

Aaron's POV 

Aaron's POV 

Dad is dead, he's really dead. I don't like that my last memory with him was the fight that event. And though I hated his guts I didn't wish for this to happen. He was my dad, the dad that I knew, the one that I was constantly angry at, the one who was annoying, the one who grew me. 

I typed on my computer to get my mind before the unsettling thoughts kicked in, I just needed to think about anything except him. Soon that Layhe guy came up to my desk looking all sad and empathetic at me.

I looked at him coldly, "do you need something?" 

"Uh um I heard about your father, I'd like to say my condolences" he said sighing sadly 

"Thanks" I said casually, I felt drawn out honestly 

I just needed a break from all this, too much is happening recently and my life feels like it's spiralling out of my control. Why is this happening to me? 

After work I retired for the day, I needed a drink or I went to the bar where sin was working.

"Babyface what's the matter?" He looked at me sadly 

I sighed, "I just need a drink a strong one" 

He didn't ask questions and went to take the strongest drink he could find he mixed up it a bit and then offered, "on the house for my favorite babyface" he smiled 

He didn't press me to talk as if he knew I just preferred not to say anything right while taking a sip of my drink. Sin smiled tapping my shoulder.

"What's your favorite cake?" 

I was confused, it was an out of the blue question and wondered what was the relevancy of it. 

"Um…. vanilla?" 

He opened his mouth then paused close it then looked at me raising a brow, "really? You don't look like a vanilla person. But that's for a discussion later as for me I'm into chocolate with blue icing toppings" 

I looked at him as he fixed his attire, "wish me luck babyface kiss kiss" he said as he walked a bit further to corner 

Down there was a tall, lengthy man with a dark beautiful skin tone, he had jet black hair that was straightened back and greenish blue eyes, kinda hard to tell or it depends on the angle. He was sexy I must admit and Sin had taste, mentioning Sin he walked down there with confident strides.

He took a drink serving him, I sighed going back to my drink. A few minutes later Sin returned with a strained awkward expression.

"Well he was not interested, like all typical gorgeous specimens" he said, sighing.

I blinked twice, "do you want to get laid?" 

"Haha, Well I already technically have a fiance but he opened the relationship and you know how that goes-" 

"Dumb him" I said quickly, "that's not your fiance, that's you and a bunch of people fiance" I voiced my opinion

"Huh? It's okay really we will close it back up once we are married plus here I am working at a bar, trying to get laid" he chuckled 

I recognized someone heart breaking from a mile away, I sighed and straightened up. I looked once again at the man who was on his phone. Ah I recognize him now, Anthony Cullum, Nick's secretary. Well he was gorgeous for real only saw him a few times on Nick's phone and when I snuck into his office. 

"Hmm, why don't you try again?" 

"He's not interested, I don't want to pester him" Sin said dejectedly 

"One more time" I said, putting up a finger.

Honestly whoever offers open relationships during the time they are going to marry is a dog. That's openly cheating. Sin generally looked uncomfortable with this so it's best to show he can shoot his shot if given the chance. 

"This time be more confident, like the one I know. Your single young and confident thats the kind of energy you should give" 

He smiled, breathed in and out, he walked down there this time, shoulders straight and a confident smile.  I drew myself down a bit to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"I believe I said" 

"I know, and I'm here change that" 

Cullum took his drink into his hand swirling as he smirked confidently at him, "try me" 

I smiled. I know Sin got this, I looked at my phone that suddenly vibrated. It was from  and I answered it.

"Holy fuck I'm pregnant!"

"Eh?" That caught me off guard honestly, "I'm sorry what?" 

"I. Am. Pregnant!" He said emphasizing on each word 

"Pregnant as in pregnant" 

"Pregnant as in a small cell slowly developing into a fetus which I have to give birth to in the form of a human baby pregnant!" 

He was huffing by the time he was done explaining, that was a lot to process.

"Um, how about you tell me the details when I get there?" I offer 

He agreed as I hung up the phone as I turned to Sin waving him goodbye.