interview for the job <3

" bzz bzz bzzz bzz" my phone wriggles beside me, on my desk table. i turn over to cancel my alarm, when i see the time. 

" FUCK IM NEARLY LATE" i curse, jumping to my feet, with the date being friday 10th august and 10:50 am. i rush to the door and run out into the car. few minutes later, id arrived just on time for my interview.

" goodmorning ma'am" i say as i take a seat in front of a lady, who looked somewhere round the age of 30, " good morning , may we get into the questioning?" she says as her eyes follow me sitting down " yes we may, ma'am" i say in return with a genuine smile, which i quickly got rid of  remembering that dream has always said my smile looked ugly, " lovely, first question, why do you think we should hire you?" she said and looked at me sternly, as if she was warning me not to fuck this up, " i think you should hire me because i am always available and having me here will make a positive impact on your company, i also have experience i this due to my last job." i say confidently, " fantastic, when can you start?" she said  with a smile forming onto her face, " I can start anytime from after 3:00 tommorow at least"  I say smiling without my teeth " great, how about 6:00 next monday?" she says while writing notes " perfect!" i reply " hope to see you then, goodbye!" she smiles as she looks up to wave me off " farewell ma'am" i say as i walked out of a room i assumed was her office.

i parked up my car and walked into the house, i climbed the stairs and stood outside of dream's room as i saw him and my other sisters laughing in his room, i couldn't help but think of how badly i wanted that relationship, i just want someone to laugh with and just be able to be myself around, and be proud of me, isn't that what brothers are supposed to do!? i walked into my room, put my earphones in and blasted music so all my siblings laughs were muffled while i let the tears stream down my face in pain.

after i hear my sisters laughs die down, i take my earphones out and walk into the kitchen and grab myself a glass of milk, again i hear my sisters laugh, this time i didn't hear dream, just them two, once again, i thought to myself " of course they get along with each other, just not me", ' the freak out of all siblings'.