Goodnight.

~ ❦ ~

Taehyung pulled the car to a stop and took the key from the ignition.

We glanced over at each other, smiling as he then leaned in to kiss me. His tongue slowly started to part my lips. I moaned into his mouth, allowing his tongue to enter.

Slowly he moved his pillowy lips against my mouth, sucking on the top of my lips and and then bottom over and over as if he was trying to be erotic in some form of tantric fashion. I had no option but to allow him to probe his tongue deep into my mouth.

His lips flowed freely whenever he wanted, making his way to my where he kissed softly. That was until I felt a sudden bite on my neck. I gasped at the feeling.

I paused for a second, before looking at Taehyung's boner that looked so strained in his underwear.

I reached my hand down and tugged on his boxers to free his dick from the confines. "Oh god," I breathed. It was bigger than I expected. So deliciously thick and long.

I look up at him, catching him already looking down at me. "What's the matter, can't handle it?"

I scoffed. "I can handle it just fine"

I moved closer and reached out, wrapping my hand around his dick. It was so warm and hard, the tip glistening with a single drop.

"How could you.." Running his tongue all over my neck as he continued, "How could you be so sexy?" He mumbled against my skin as he pressed his lips to place a sweet kiss.

"I don't know, I could ask you the same thing" I muttered.

He then grabs ahold of one of my thighs, pulling my leg over along with my body so that once again straddling him. The only thing separating me from his dick was the thin layer of panties.

He blankly stared at me as his hands slid under my dress, going under my bra and straight to my nipples. He stimulated them expertly between his middle and index fingers. At that moment he then pulled my bra down and put his mouth on my breasts and started to suck on it. I moan. I closed my eyes and laid back in ecstasy as he sucked on my nipples.

Taehyung continued to suck on my breasts as he slipped his fingers down my panties and started to play with my clit. I was in heaven. Reaching to pull my panties to the side, he then grabbed his rock hard length.

I open my eyes as I lift my lower body up a little, feeling the tip of his dick press up.

He parts away to look at me. "You're on the pill right?"

"Yeah, but you're still wearing a condom right?" I ask him. He doesn't respond right away, making me pause for a moment. "Taehyung, do you have a condom?"

He sighs when leaning forward to get something from his pants pocket. Obviously he wanted to do it raw but I honestly don't know how many women this man is sleeping with including his wife. I see the condom when he brings it to his mouth to open it with his teeth. It was an extra large size.

He quickly slipped the condom on before aligning himself again.

His dick was so big and so hot even though the condom, and I was dripping and ready. I leaned up a bit, grabbing hold of him and gently guided the tip to my entrance. One hand on my hip, the other on the back of her neck, he quietly urged me, "I want you to look in my eyes while you slide down my dick"

I look in his eyes. It felt so personal, and yet so fucking filthy somehow. His gaze was pure hunger, and I was more than ready to be devoured by this man.

I slid slowly down his length, stretching as I took him in.

My mouth opened and yet no sound came out. I rested a moment, adjusting to his size before I began to shimmy my hips, grinding against him. Taehyung's hands grabbed my hips, and we both found the rhythm as I began to bounce up and down on his shaft. My hands dug into his shoulders, and I moaned, throwing my head back.

I let myself get lost in the feeling of him so deep inside of me, and the insistence of his rough hands kneading my hips. He began bucking his hips up to meet me, burying his cock even deeper with every thrust.

I felt it building deep within me and I rode him harder and harder until my body jerked and shuddered with the hot explosion of my climax. I arched my back as I held onto his shoulders. "Ahh.. T-Taehyung..." I screamed out his name while he continued to thrust into me, forcing wave after wave of pleasure.

I tightened my walls around his dick and he thrust up a final, rough time, and released his load deep inside me.

Completely spent, I collapsed down onto his lap. My head fell down to his shoulder as I catched my breath. He rubs my back in a way to calm me down. I then slid off of him, whining a bit in discomfort as I moved back into the passenger's seat.

I watched as he slipped off the condom and rolled down his window to throw it out, making me laugh. "Hey, that's littering.."

He chuckles. "Oh well, I'm a bad boy" He said with a bit of an animated voice when fixing his pants. He was indeed a goofy kind of guy, not a totally cool guy like he looks apparently.

We looked at each other. His sweat glistened down his forehead, only adding to his allure. We remained in the car for a few minutes just quietly gazing at each other. "So.. Can I get your number?" Taehyung asks, suddenly breaking the silence. It definitely surprised me. Why does he want my number?

"Uhh.. I thought this was a one time thing?" I said bluntly.

Taehyung's gaze focused steadily on me as he licked his lips. "It could be, but if you give me your number it could be a two time thing or a three"

I thought about it for a second before reaching to grab my phone. I'll just give him my number.