Ride.

~ ❦ ~

Looking through my closet, I grab my uniform.

I put it on and look at myself in the mirror, questioning what to do with my hair. I leave it down.

Taking out my phone, I checked the time and it was already
Five am. I throw on my signature hoodie, heart sewn over the top left-hoists my bag over my shoulder. I leave my room and go downstairs to the front door and slip on my sneakers.

Not wanting to hear mom's many questions about last night, I quickly bolted out the door.

Silently I walk along the side of the house towards the nearest street that leads the way to the bus stop. I looked at the time seeing how still very early it was and I sighed, what do I even do when I get to school. Is it even open now?

As I keep walking I purposefully pass the bus stop.

The feeling of the hem riding high, swishing against my thighs in the wind. Just then a guy in my school uniform pops up out of nowhere making me flinch in surprise. I don't acknowledge him and just keep walking when I notice him walking beside me as well.

"I know you, right?" The guy suddenly speaks.

"I don't know, do you know me?" I asked curiously as I turned my head to look up at him. He looked ugly.

"Yeah.. we hooked up at Yun's party over the summer" The guy said and I immediately felt my upper lip rising in disgust. He is not my type at all, I must have been pretty drunk to purposely be near him let alone sleep with him.

"If we did I don't remember, sorry" I say point blank.

The guy looks at me with a bit of a puzzling look, it almost seems like he was offended. "You really don't remember, I mean we had such a good time together though"

I didn't respond in a hope for him to take the hint and get lost but of course he didn't and kept walking by my side. Feeling the nice breeze in the air, I sighed when reaching into my bag to grab my vape. Wrapping it around my lips, I took a deep inhale and savored the strawberry flavor.

"I'm going to the store to get breakfast, do you want to come with me?"

"No, thank you" I was quick to say.

An unfamiliar hand landed on my shoulder and instantly I felt myself recoiling from his touch. I tried to pull away but he held a firm grip keeping me in place.

I turn my head to him again, seeing the annoying grin on his noticeably crusty lips. "Come on, I'll even buy you whatever you want" He says when leaning in just a bit and I couldn't help but pull away as I got a good smell of his breath. "And maybe we could have a little fun before school starts" He continued to say and that's when I've had enough of him.

"I said no so just leave me the fuck alone already" I said in frustration.

An unreadable expression could be seen on the guy's face. I subtly look around to see if anyone was walking past, and I felt myself getting a bit uneasy because there was barely anyone around.

"Whatever, you're a slut anyways" He spouted out angrily before thankfully walking off.

My eyes followed him till he went off in a different direction which led to a convenience store. Thank goodness he didn't try to push me any further.

Just as I was alone I hear a car honk making my head immediately turn to the side of the road.

It pulled up for some reason it made a complete stop right beside me. Taking a quick glance at the vehicle, I turned my head to start walking away from the unknown car when I then stopped myself. I looked to my side to take a second glance when I recognized the car, it's Taehyung's.