♠️Niragi X Reader♠️

You and Niragi are on a game but then something happens that neither of you weren't expecting

Warnings: Mentions of death and killing, reader dying :((

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The game was a 6 of spades. There were 7 players and one of them was a tagger. You were locked in a big store. 

There weren't many hiding spots so no one really tried to hide. If the tagger didn't kill everyone in time, his head would explode.

If the tagger did kill everyone with the knife they were given, then it's a win for them. Right now you were playing the game with Niragi.

Yes Niragi. He is your boyfriend, even thought dating probably isn't the best option in the borderlands. It's a cruel place and one of you might die anytime. 

He definetly does not look like it, but he is actually really sweet when it comes to serious relationship. He takes care of you, protects you from anything, almost shoots everyone who even looks at you, but you stop him from doing that.

He likes to hold hands whenever you are walking around the beach. He likes to show you off, because he wants everyone to know that you belong to him. 

You were really pretty/handsome/hot;), so it was easy for someone to try to hit on you, but you usually just told them to back off, if they didn't listen, then some point Niragi would come from somewhere and threathen the guy or girl and they would run off in panic. 

However you always scold him of that because you say that you could handle it yourself. He just laughs at how adorable you look when your mad.

You were in your thoughts but then relaized what was happening when you heard a couple of gun shots. "Niragi?" You half yelled. 

You started running towards the direction where you heard the gunshots come from, trying to find Niragi. He went somewhere, probably just tried to kill the poor boy who was chosen as the tagger. 

When the boy first got to know that he was the tagger, he ran off scared, because Niragi could have shot him, but then he found the knife and now 3 out of 7 are dead. So there are now 3 and the tagger.

You turned a corner and saw Niragi. You were really relieved to see him. "Niragi, hey, i thought i'd never find you-" You stopped on your tracks when you felt it. You felt that someone had stabbed you. Someone had stabbed you in the back. 

Niragi turned around to see the tagger standing there and you just fell to the ground. His eyes widened and he was quick to shoot the tagger. He then ran to you. He put his gun down and kneeled next to you. The wound was very big and you were losing a lot of blood.

 He sat down and tried to put a cloth he found on the wound to stop the bleeding. He took your head on his lap. "It's okay i'm gonna take you back to the beach and get you fixed, okay?" he sounded very worried. 

"I don't think that i c-can make it back t-to the beach." you said looking up at him with tired and half closed eyes. He was angry. 

Not because of you, but because he wasn't protecting you. "I'm sorry i wasn't protecting you, i could have done that, but i didn't. I'm so sorry. Please, just stay awake and look at me." Niragi heard the game end and he looked at the phone in his hand. 

"Congratulations" 

He turned his gaze from the phone back to you.

 "No, NO!" He yelled, when he saw you. Your eyes were closed. He checked your pulse but there wasn't anything. "Fuck" He said and got up. He took his gun and looked at you.

Niragi started walking towards the car that was waiting in front of the game area. He sat on the drivers seat and next to him was the other boy who survived the game. "I'm so sorry, i saw what happenend." The boy said looking at Niragi. 

He was sitting quietly not looking at the boy or saying anything. The boy continued. "You really don't deserve to go through something like that here in the borde-" Niragi was too tired to deal with this bullshit. 

He took his gun and shot the boy next to him. He started the car and began to drive back to the beach.

He was planning to celebrate with you, when you get out of the game together. Seems like it was only ever just a plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY IF IT'S BAD😭
I'm not good at writing angst so i made it the best that i could manage to do😃 Please comment some tips how to make my story better. Thank you😻

Word count: 821