🌼Takeru X Reader🌼

You have a flu and Takeru takes care of you🤭

Reader is Gender-neutral

Some fanfic for our hot old man😻😻 He is so underrated for what?!

Enjoyy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday after a 7 of clubs game you haven't been feeling well. Your nose was running, you have been coughing, your head has been feeling warmer than usual and you have been very tired.

At first you thought it was nothing important so you tried to ignore it.

But when you woke up today in the morning..

You have a headache and your forehed is burning. Your throat feels sore and you have zero energy left in your body to even lift yourself up. You know that you for sure have a flu or something.

"It will go away in a couple of days" You think to yourself while switching your position into a more comfortable one.

You just laid in your bed (Your and Takerus because you share a room) When suddenly he walks in. Your very sweet and caring boyfriend, Takeru Danma, known as the Hatter.

You turned around on your side to face the door and the direction where he was. He smiled at you and walked closer. He observed you for a while seeing that something was wrong.

"Everything okay honey?" He asked and sat next to you, running a hair through your hair. "I just don't feel too good. I might be sick" You replied to him and closed your eyes. You relaxed into his touch and he sighed.

"I was looking forward to spend the whole day with you" He said and moved his hand on your forehead. "Holy shit your face is burning" He said and looked worried.

"Don't worry. It's nothing but a little flu, at least i think. It'll be gone in a few days." You told him and he had a confused yet kind of relieved look on his face.

"What about your visa?" He asked and you turned on your back. "I played a 7 of clubs yesterday. I have plenty of time to feel better." You answered and smiled at him.

It went quiet after that. Neither of you spoke, just enjoyed each others presence. His hand running through your hair and you just laying on the bed until he broke the silence.

"I have an idea, wait here." He said and got up. "It's not like i'm going anywhere" You remarked and he ignored you, clearly excited about something that came to his mind. "Rude much" You thought and smiled to yourself.

A few minutes passed and Takeru still hasn't returned from wherever he went. You decided to sit up and drink some water that you had left on your night stand yesterday night.

You took a sip of it and had a gag reflex. "I hate warm water" You thought and put the water glass back on the table. You looked around the room to try to find something to drink.

You saw alcohol bottles in one of the cabinets, but decided not to get up to get them because that wouldn't be the best option to be drinking right now.

You heard the door to the room open and you quickly snapped your head to look at it. You saw Takeru with a basket. Your face turned confused and he walked up to you. "Here you go! All just for you" He said and handed the basket to you.

You opened it and inside was a tissue box, some sweets that you had no idea where he got from, a couple of water bottles with ice in them, a wet cloth for your burning head and some snacks.

He also handed you a warm and fuzzy blanket. "Can't let you feel cold when your sick" He stated and you took the blanket from him. You smlied widely and he gave a kiss on your forehead before taking the wet cloth and placing it there.

You lied back on the bed and he put the basket on your nightstand. He then came on the bed next to you and hugged you. "I love you so much, Y/N" He whispered and kissed your nose. "I love you too, Takeru" You said and closed your eyes.

You were so happy that you had him and that you didn't have to leave the bed if you didn't want to, thanks to the 7 days of visa you got from the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is a bit shorter than my previous stories, but it's night time and i don't know what to write to make it longer so this will have to do.

Also i think you have noticed but i took a little break from writing. I just didn't have that much motivation but i'm starting to get it back now.

I'll try to update more, byee!

words: 806