🔥Kuina x reader🔥

Reader is female and this is a Dom!Kuina x Sub!Reader

Remember that this is at the beach because the second season just came out so i need to make sure you know where my stories are based on😀

⚠️SMUTWARNING⚠️

enjoy🤝
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Kuina have been dating for a while already. You don't quite remember why you fell in love with her.

Maybe it was her fighting skills that caught your eye. Maybe it was her beautiful long dark hair.

However you met her when you were talking to Chishiya. You two met in a tag game.

You had the same idea to go to the highest floor of the apartment building and he thought you were intelligent so he took you to the beach with him.

You soon found him again from the beach with his other friend Kuina. It felt like love at first sight.

You two started talking more and soon became good friends.

Your true feelings towards Kuina started to grow and you confessed to her and she felt the same way.

That's how you ended up in here. You laying on her bed, back against the soft white sheets while she is on top of you, hands gripping and hovering over your body.

You both were only in the bathing suits that you had to wear at the beach.

She smoothly and quickly took off your two piece swimming suit top off. Your breasts were now fully exposed to her.

She had a smirk on her face when she put her other hand on your boob and the other kept exploring your body.

You moaned and lifted your back from the mattress, your chest pushing against her hand.

Kuinas other hand started to fiddle with your bottoms and a while later she pulled them off.

You became embarrassed because of how wet you were from between your thighs.

Kuina seemed to notice too when she ran her fingers over your clit.

She looked at you, asking for permission and you nodded. She smiled and inserted two of her fingers inside you.

You let out a quiet whimper. At first she went slow but sped up a while later.

You were moaning at her touch. You weren't able to speak anymore because of how good her fingers felt.

She went even faster with her fingers and started rubbing your clit with her thumb.

"Ah, Kuina i'm.. c-close" You moaned. She looked at you and smiled. "Hold it for me a little longer." She commanded in a light voice.

You nodded and kept moaning, raising your hips from the bed every now and then.

You felt yourself getting even closer and you couldn't hold it anymore. "Ohh, i'm coming" you said barely getting the words out.

"Come for me, good girl" Kuins praised. You came on her fingers and she pulled them out after.

She took a moment to admire the way you looked.

Your chest going up and down in a fast motion and your eyes were closed.

You trying to catch your breath while trying to recover from your previous orgasm was enough to drive her crazy.

She went down on you and kissed your clit. You thought she was done with you but seems like you were wrong.

She started to suck your clit and play with it with her tongue.

You moaned loudly whenever she ran her tongue aginst it.

She went even further, now her tongue inside of you, working magics on you.

You have never felt this way before, but it was amazing. She went faster with her tongue, spreading you legs even more for her.

Soon you felt your second orgasm build up and you needed to come.

"I'm close again" you told her and she just hummed in approval, giving you permission to do as you please.

It didn't take long until you came on her tongue. It was a pleasant feeling. You felt like you were in another universe for a second.

You snapped back to reality when se came back up and kissed your cheek. You looked at her and pulled her into a slow and soft kiss.

She laid down on the bed and you snuggled up next to her and threw the blanket over both of you.

"I love you darling." She told you and closed her eyes. "I love you too" You smiled and fell asleep almost instantly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope that you enjoyed this. This was requested but i'm not sure if they want me to tag them so i'm not going to😀🤝

Anyway i'll probably post something again very soon so stay tuned and i iwll se yall later.

Words: 784