🌼Arisu X Reader🌼

Genre: fluff

You and Arisu say "i love you" for the first time.

Warnings: mention(s) of alcohol, kissing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Arisu were sitting at the bar on the stools, drinking alcohol, laughing and just having fun.

You both have only drank a couple glasses so you were just a bit tipsy.

You were talking about your lives before the borderland. Suddenly you heard your favourite song play in the big party area.

You started bopping your head and tapping your feet with the music and Arisu noticed this.

"Hey, it's your favourite song, right?" He asked and looked at you. "Yea, it is. Ooh, maybe we should go dance." you suggested.

He first thought that it could be nice, but then he looked around.

"I don't know Y/N. It's pretty crowded in here." He explained with a slightly worried face.

"Please! It will be fun, i promise!" you tried, but he still declined.

"I'll do anything! Just please dance with me." you told him and his eyes lit up.

"Anything? You promise?" he repeated what you just said. It was then when you realized what you have just promised him.

"Well, i guess so then." you told him and got up from the chair.

You turned to look at him and you reached your arm out. He took it and you pulled him to the dance floor.

He first wass a bit stiff on his moves. He was nervous. You noticed this and wrapped your arms around his shoulders.

"It's okay, you can relax." you told him. You couldn't imagine that you would ever feel like this towards someone.

You loved him, from the bottom of your heart. You two have never said it out loud, but you both could feel it.

He stared at you. He looked into your eyes and started to smile. He loved you too, but was too afraid to say it.

Arisus POV:

Y/N wrapped their arms around my neck. They were warm against me.

I don't think i have ever felt like this before. I feel so loved and full of love at the same time.

It's a confusing and a great feeling. I laid my arms on their waist and we started to swing with the music.

I looked deep into their eyes and I could swear that I saw a spark in them. They look so happy when they're with me.

No ones POV:

Arisu took a moment admiring your face. He then leaned in to kiss you, and you kissed him back. It was wonderful. You both loved eachother so much.

You pulled away from the kiss. "Come on, follow me." You said smiling. He gladly did as you said and you started to pull him through the massive group of people.

It was so hard to get away from the large group, but you managed and now you two were at an almost empty hallway.

You kept walking. "Where are you taking me?" He asked and laughed a little. "You'll see." You simply answered and still kept going.

Soon you arrived at a door, that leads to the rooftop. "Are we even allowed in here?" Arisu asked looking at you.

"I think we are. It doesn't say anything about it in the rules" You said confidently, and walked through the door.

It was beautiful out there. Since it was pretty late, the lightning at the party was a little bit tuned down.

You could see the stars at least a little bit, and the moon was more bright than usually.

You sat down at the edge of the roof and Arisu sat next to you.

"Why did you want to come here?" Arisu asked. You stayed quiet and kept looking at the sky.

"Y/N?" He questioned again, but still didn't get an answer. He decided to stay quiet.

"Do you remember, when we first met?" You asked him suddenly. He was surprised by the question.

"Uhh.. i think i- oh yes i do." He stammered a little. "Good. Because i need to tell you something." You answered quietly.

"Ryohei.. My life has changed so much, when you have been in it. I have made so many great memories with you, and i want to let you know that, I love you.." You paused. "I have always loved you. When we first met before ending up in this horrible sick place, when we have argued, whatever we have gone through or done, i have always loved you." You finished your sentence.

You didn't even want to look at his way. You were nervous and flustered about telling him how you're really feeling.

"Y/N, i love you too. I have loved you for so long, but i never had the courage to tell you that. Because i was afraid that if i did, you wouldn't feel the same way and you would leave me all alone." He replied to you and you turned to look at him.

You smiled at him brightly and he pulled you to a slow and sensual kiss. It was the best night for the both of you.

"Come on. Let's go inside. It's cold here." Arisu said and got up. "Yeah, let's go."

------------------------------------

Phew.. finally it's done. I'm so sorry for not posting for so long. I haven't got the motivation to do anything but i will try to post something more in the future. I hope you enjoyed this one😀🤭

words: 913