🔥Karube x reader🔥

You are Ryoheis sister on this one. When Ryohei goes to take a shower, you take your change to talk to one of his bestfriends.

Reader is female in this one!!

Warning: Some of the things in this story might disturb some readers. Like having sex or the word dick, pussy, etc, please do not read if you are sensitive to those🔥🤭

Anyway enjoy😏😏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"No! No! Come on!" You heard from your brothers room. "Ha! I told you that i am better than you"

You paused your music, got up from your bed and walked to your brothers room.

"Could you please be a bit more quiet." You asked kinda furious.

"Whatever go away" Ryohei said and shoved you out of his room.

"Don't worry we will try to" you heard Ryoheis friend say.

You smiled at him. You smiled at Daikichi Karube. He always has been on your mind. Ever since you met him for the first time. His face matching perfectly to his hair and body. His just perfect in every way.

Oh the things you want him to do to you. You want him to wrap his arms around your neck and choke you. You want him to fuck you so hard you forget about everything else. It's just a matter of time when your dirty thoughts come true.

"Heeyy" you snapped out of your fantasies and saw Karube looking at you.

"Oh! H-hey" You said a bit flustered. "You zoned out, u okay?" You looked at him.

"Yeah, i'm fine" you smiled. "Where's Ryohei?" "He went to take a shower. Wanna hang out while he's away?"

Your eyes widened a little and you were on a loss of words. "I- um... Y-yeah sure why not." You walked next to him and sat down.

"So uh, what do you do for work?" You asked him. "I work at a bar" he replied smiling at you.

"Oh okay." "What about you?" "Oh i don't have a job yet." "Why not?" He questioned. "I just haven't found a good one yet." You answered his question and looked at the game he and your brother were playing.

"What is this game?" You asked. "It's mario kart." He said "The game is pretty good. You just need to drive and win. And i am way better at it than your brother." He laughed and you laughed with him.

There was a silence between you two. You looked at him. You stared at his lips, then his eyes, then his nose, then his ears.

Everything was perfect. He was flawless. It would be impossible to name an imperfection on this man.

He soon noticed that you were looking at him. "What?" He asked. "Hm? What is it?" you questioned
"You're staring at me." "No i'm not." You said feeling a little embarrased.

He kept his eyes on you. You looked back at him. It felt as if you could feel a connection between you two.

Soon he started to lean closer and so did you. You felt kinda nervous. You were so close to him, that you could feel his breath on your lips.

"Is this okay?" He asked you and grabbed your chin gently. you just nodded and you felt your face getting more flustered.

Your lips connect and suddenly all the nervousness and embarrasment that you felt faded away.

His lips felt so good on yours. It was perfect. Everything was perfect.

He soon pulled away and looked into your eyes. He smiled at your red face.

You let out a little laugh and smiled, then looked away.

"Don't even think that i haven't noticed the way you look at me." He suddenly said.

Your smile faded and your face turned into a darker colour of red.

"I know what you've fantasised about me. I know you want me to fuck you."

Suddenly you felt something warm between your legs. You pushed your thights together to not be obvious about it.

You kept looking towards the other direction but then you felt him grab your chin and turn you to face him.

He kissed you again, but more roughly this time. You two kissed for a while after he pulled away and got up.

He helpes you up and almost instantly threw you on the bed.

"W-Wait, this is my brothers bed" you said nervously.

"So? He doesn't have to find out." Karube said and climbed on top of you.

Your face was a really dark shade of red and Karube laughed at your nervousness.

He slowly started to kiss your neck and unbuttoned your shirt while at it.

You moaned a little and you felt him smile against your skin.

He took off your shirt. You weren't wearing any bra since you were supposed to be having a lazy day at home.

He grabbed your other boob and pinched your nipple. He put the other nipple in his mouth and sucked on it.

You moaned rather loudly at the sensation. Soon he pulled away and started kissing down your stomach to your hips.

He removed your pants and panties and then kissed your thights. He started rubbing your clit. He then moved his fingers on your pussy and inserted two of them inside.

You let out a shaky breath when he started to move his fingers in and out of you slowly. "Mhm, fuck Karube" you moaned.

He came back up, his fingers not stopping, and he kissed you passionately. You moaned against his mouth.

He quickened the pace and soon you felt the knot in your stomach tighten. "K-Karube~ i'm close" you threw your head back on the pillow and arched your back.

"Come on my fingers baby" he said and quickened the pace once again. Soon you came and he stopped his movement.

He pulled his fingers out of you. Then he started to unbuckle his belt and took his pant off. Your eyes widened when you saw how big his dick was.

He smirked at your expression and he adjusted himself on top of you.

Soon he put the tip inside. Then a little more, and more after that. You were a moaning mess underneath him.

When he was completely inside, he waited before he started to move, so you could adjust to his size.

"Oh god you're so tight babe" he groaned. You were whimpering and moaning because of how big he was.

"I'm going to start moving now okay" he said. You just nodded because you weren't able to talk right now. His dick felt too good.

He started moving in and out of you at a slow pace first but then he sped up. You moaned loudly and he shut you up.

"Shh baby, you don't want your brother to hear us do you?" He said and quickened his pace.

You shook your head and let out a little whimper. "Does it feel good?" He questioned with an evil-ish smirk on his face.

"M-Mhm" you manged to get out of your mouth. "Fuck, i'm close baby. Are you close, hm?" You nodded again losing the ability to even speak.

"Come for me baby, yeah come for me" thats all you needed to hear and the knot in your stomach came loose.

You eyes rolled to the back of your head and you threw your head back. Soon you heard a loud groan from him and he pulled out of you and emptied himself on your stomach.

You both were breathing heavily and he collapsed next to you.

You were trying to catch your breath when you heard the door open.

You quickly sat up and threw the blanket over your bodies to cover up a little.

"What the hell guys!? That's my bed!" Ryohei yelled angrily. "God i can't believe you two!" He said and left the room closing the door.

You and Karube looked at eachother and laughed. You knew you were gonna have a talk with your brother later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this part! Feel free to request something in the comments and i will write more for you. But for now, see ya😻🤭

Words: 1368