🔥Niragi X Reader🔥

You and Niragi have been dating, and him being himself, he has a lot of experience of having sex. But you have zero experience of any kind of that stuff. When you finally end up in bed with him, you get really nervous.

Reader is female in this

In this one, Niragi isn't a bad guy and he loves you and doesn't do bad stuff🤭

Also i don't like Niragi in the series. But i like the way his character was made tho AND i love the actor. (Dori Sakurada😻)

Warnings: Swearing, loss of virginity, oral (female receiving), Unprotected sex, some words that might make someone uncomfortable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nervousness was all you were feeling right now. You really wanted to let Niragi touch your body in places he hasn't yet, but when he slid his hand under your shirt to pull it off, you immediately stiffened and grabbed his hand before pulling it out from under your shirt and looked away.

Niragi was confused. "Don't you want me to do that?" He asked and you quickly turned your head to look at him again. "I do, but it's just that. um..." You sighed in defeat, knowing you're way too embarrassed to tell him that you have never been touched in places like your breasts or even more than that.

Luckily Niragi was not that dumb and he understood what you were saying. "You've never been touched like that?" He questioned and smirked when you started blushing. "Y-yes" you answered and turned to look away from him again.

"We don't have to do anything if you're not ready" He told you and was about to roll off of you but you answered. "No, i want to. I really do. I'm just nervous. Because, well, you have a lot of experience and i don't." You looked at him in the eyes and bit your lip out of nervousness and embarrassment.

He let out a soft laugh. "I'll try to be gentle with you okay"

He kissed you again. More gently than before. You kissed him back and he deepened the kiss by putting his tongue inside your mouth.

His sudden action surprised you. It's not that you haven't done it before, it was just so different this time. It had something special in it. Soon his hand started to move lower and gripped on the hem of your shirt.

He pulled on it, silently asking for permission, and you pulled away from the kiss, nodded and looked away because you felt embarrassed. He pulled your shirt off and his mouth opened a little.

"You look so beautiful under me" He said and you blushed. He started kissing your neck and collarbones, leaving dark marks on them. You let out a little whine and Niragi smirked. "You're enjoying this, right baby?" He asked and you didn't answer.

He got up to your face and turned you to look at him. "I said, right baby?" You nodded. He is right.

You are enjoying this. The feeling of his lips against your neck, sucking and biting on it, is a heavenly feeling.

He went lower and kissed your stomach. Niragi licked a long stripe on it, the feeling of cold metal from his tongue piercing made it even better. He came back up and kissed your lips, shoving his tongue inside.

His hand found its way to your breasts and started playing with them and pinched your nipples. You moaned at the feeling and felt him smirk against your lips.

Your hands dragged themselves to the buttons of his shirt. You started opening them one by one and when you got them all open, he took the shirt off.

You could feel a warm liquid between your legs and tried pushing them together, only to realize that he put his own leg between yours. He smirked, knowing what he had did to you.