𝟎𝟐

Some days can be really hard

Some days can be really hard. Having to handle the mafia and pay attention to Dalia at the same time can be quite a struggle. But my main priority is always hers and it will never change. Building this mafia alone only made me strong and now have a three year old girl makes me stronger.

I want to have her in my sight at all times because, in this mafia world, you can't trust anyone. She's in her playroom with a nanny I hired from birth. She's been with Dalia ever since and she takes care of her when I'm busy. I wanted someone with experience and Colleen was the one. And not only does she care for her, but she also treats me like I'm her son.

It's what I needed after all those years of leaving my parents. The parents couldn't treat their own son right. Whereas Colleen treats me like I'm her own blood.

"Seb, what numbers are we getting in for the clubs?"

Sebastian. Another important person in my life. My right man and the man who controls everything when I'm not around.

"Every night we get around nine hundred plus. I've asked for the cost list of the alcohol so we can price up the next batch to order."

"Great. And the weapons I ordered need to be at the warehouse so the new trainees can practise their skills." 

"I'll assign some men to take them to the warehouse." He says and nodding back at him, Dalia runs into my office crying. I quickly stand up from my seat, hurrying to her. I see Colleen run after her but instead of asking her what happened, I pay attention to Dalia.

"Baby, what happened?" I place her on my lap, wiping her tears as she sniffles away and slowly hyperventilates. "Shh, it's okay my princess. Tell me what happened." I kiss her forehead and she points to her legs.

"I-I fwll dada." She cries into my chest, I rub her back to try and stop her from crying. I pick her up, her small legs across my arms and carry her out of the kitchen. I give a small nod to Colleen, letting her know it's okay.

"Baby, stop crying, please? You will make dada upset then." I place her gently on the kitchen countertop, I wipe her tears one more time and she stops crying. "It's only a small graze baby. You are a big girl, remember and big girls don't cry."

Taking out plaster from the first aid kit in the corner, I take out a princess-filled one and place it on her graze. She kept sniffling and it's things like that which make me turn it around so it happened to me and not her.

"There we go, sweetheart! The plaster is on. Let's  fix your hair now, okay?" 

"Dada it hwrts." She whines, not daring to move her leg.

I lean down and kiss her plaster, "How about now?" I whisper as I pick her back up. She shakes her no, I chuckle at her as we go upstairs to her bedroom. "How am I going to make my princess happy now? She looks very upset." I pout my lips, she looks at me through her glossy eyes and buries her head in my neck.