𝟐𝟔

Kidnapped—they got fucking kidnapped

Kidnapped—they got fucking kidnapped. I was all over the place, my mind wasn't in one place, and my heart was shattering slowly every second I think about Dalia and Scarlett. I've tried calling Sebastian for the last hour, but he wasn't picking up which was making me frustrated but calling Santi and Rico, they were on their way to me.

I couldn't let myself fall, not for my daughter especially. I knew exactly who took them and when I find him, I'm going to fucking burn his whole world down. I stopped myself for a long time now, I held back for my daughter and for this case, but this is perfect evidence to show that I'm not the bad guy.

The Stanley's were going to go down and I'll do anything to get my girls back. My office door swings open only to see Santi and Rico come bursting in.

"Is it true? What you told us over the phone?" Santi asks, breathless and with anger, I shake my head in devastation and look away to hide my tears. My little girl got into this mess for no reason and it's my fault for letting it happen. I wasn't there to protect her or Scarlett.

"Y-Yes." My voice cracks, it never cracks, so I quickly clear my throat, so they didn't hear me. Squeezing my eyes shut, I could never let myself cry in front of the boys, but the moment one tear broke free, the rest followed in a reckless stream.

Santi comes round quickly, "Elijah. Fuck—listen to me," He makes me look at him, worry across his face and from the corner of my eye, Rico comes around to stand beside him. "You aren't going to fucking cry now. We're going to kill those bastards and get your daughter and Scarlett back." I don't know what overcame me, all these tears, what were they for?

I've never cried like this before. I never let a tear drop even when I was going through shit at home. However, now that it's come to my daughter, my whole world is collapsing and the only thing I can think about is if she's hurt or what. And not to mention, Scarlett, the woman I just got back, the person I've fallen in love with is kidnapped too.

"We're going to get them back. You're Elijah Miller. They're nothing." Rico pats my shoulder, sucking in my breath, I stop myself from crying, the thought of revenge and getting back my girls was only on my mind now.

"I've got some of my men tracking their location. Sebastian isn't answering his phone—"

"You don't think he's, you know?" Santi cuts me off, putting me in doubt to think that Seb was going behind my back. Could he? Sighing, I push my hair back and take out my phone to call one of my guys.

My doubts about Sebastian were never there but thinking about it now, he hasn't been with me for a while now. I ask one of the guys over the phone to track Seb's location, hopefully, they find something and if it's in the same location as Scarlett then God knows what I'll do.

"What do you want us to do, Eli?" Rico asks from behind but honestly, I didn't what to say back—my girls were consuming my entire mind, my blood weakens at the thought of them getting hurt or even unconscious, and my body was debilitating slowly letting the guards I had strengthened for years crumble down.