Chapter 22

The fellowship was in Lothlorien

                  The fellowship was in Lothlorien. Everyone got a coat , the coat was a dark green color and it had a leaf on it which represented Lothlorien. Galadriel was also handing out gifts to everyone and Y/N got Aranrúth , the sword of Elu Thingol , sword of King of Doriath. It was a long silver sword that had a green gem on the handle. Y/N stared at it in awe as Lady Galadriel moved on to Frodo.

"Farewell, Frodo Baggins. I give you the light of Earendil.Our most beloved star. Namarie. May it be light for you in all dark places when the light goes out." Galadriel said to Frodo.

-

Everybody was getting on boats and Y/N was going on the same boat with Gimli and Legolas.
Legolas put his hands out for Y/N to take in an attempt to help her get in the boat. Y/N grabbed his hands and carefully stepped into the boat.

"Thanks Legolas" Y/N said as she set down next to Gimli , while Legolas only smiled and blushed in return.

Galadriel raised her hand in farewell as the fellowship cannoned down the river.

Gimli started rambling about something but Y/N did not listen , instead she was looking at the two statues they were getting closer to , but something Gimli said drew her attention.

"I have been dealt a wound, beyond all healing , for i have looked the last upon that which was fairies.Henceforth i will call nothing fair unless it be her gift for me" Gimli said

"What was her gift to you ?" Legolas and Y/N said at the same time , as they looked at each other and smiled.

"I asked for one strand of her hair" Gimli chuckled "I got three!"

As the fellowship was passing through a canyon , Y/N lifted her head up and smiled.

"Look!" Y/N exclaimed

Everyone looked up and stared in awe at the towering splendor of the Argonath. Two majestic statues , carved right out of rock, proudly standing on each side side of the Anduin. Their faces were stern , the silent wardens of a long vanished kingdom.

-

The fellowship reached the foot of Amon Hen , the hill of sight. As they stepped off on the gravel beach of Parth Galen , Y/N noticed that Boromir looked troubled but she didn't question it much and started helping other to make camp. Well she went with Merry to get some wood

-
"Y/N" Merry said

"Yes?"

"Do you maybe, you know , fancy Legolas" Merry asked