Masky 1

I sat slumped against the wall on a small fold-up chair while staring up blankly at the ceiling. My mind was racing nonstop with the events that had happened during the day, leaving me a state of almost complete shock.

A sharp twinge of pain surged through my body every-time I was again hit with the realization that the other proxies were dead...and that Toby...fucking Rogers killed them...

I grit my teeth thinking of that traitorous piece of shit I once called my comrade. My mind then flows from thinking about Rouge, to Kate, then to my closest ally and friend, Hoodie. I clench my one good hand tightly and hold back an exasperated scream.

I wished I was dead. Why ...just why couldn't he have killed me too? It's like he wanted me to live and suffer with the memories of what he did. Sitting in this dingy cell room with only the darkness and my tormenting thoughts was a punishment worse than death. Hoodie, Kate, and Rouge got off easy.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't reach contact with SlenderMan, either. I gave up anyways, after he didn't even show up when the proxies were being murdered, or when half my arm was hacked off by Toby. SlenderMan is connected with us in a complex, deeply ingrained system—he should've felt when his proxies were being slaughtered. Didn't he feel the loss of connection? Didn't he see or know anything?? What the hell is happening...?

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear loud, quick footsteps approaching down the hallway outside of my room. I suck up all my emotions and pain and display the same blank, unbothered expression I managed to keep on all day when I was around other people.

No matter how much they coaxed, argued, or threatened me, I will not reveal anything about me or the others. My pride as a proxy was too strong, even if everything has seemed to shatter to pieces in just 24 hours. Even if I was the only loyal one left... I will remain silent.

I hear the door being tampered with and see the blurry figure of a night guard through the blinding glass. The door eventually opens and the guard walks in; they motion for me to get up and come up to them. I remain uncooperative as I had all day long, and refuse to get up from the chair I was in. The guard waited in silence before stepping up to me and forcefully grabbing me up off the chair and shoving me forwards out of the room.

Why the unnecessary force? Why can't they just leave me alone for the night...

The guard continuously pushed me down the hall, and directed me into another area. At the end of this hall, they direct me to a door and pushes it open, leading us to the outside of the facility.

I badly wanted to retaliate and completely overpower this bastard, knowing very well I usually could because of what I was, but it feels as if all my energy and will to act had been sucked out of me, and now I'm nothing but a walking husk of waste.

I start to get suspicious as to where this single guard was taking me, as they had begun pushing me into the lot outside of the facility and we're now heading towards this lone car that was parked far off from the other police vehicles. I slightly turn my head to look back at the guard in wariness.

"...Where......are you....taking me...." I uttered lowly, my voice sounding hoarse from not having spoken since last when I was confronted by Toby.

"To your death, y-y-you fucking tra-a-itor."

Before I could react to the familiar voice, I find myself being shoved forwards straight into the car. I slam into the side, and my head smashes against the glass of the window, resulting in the loud sound of a crack spreading across the sheet.