PART 16 - TRUST ME

COLE

We drive the rest of the way in silence listening to the rain beating down on the trucks metal roof. Finally, the wooden lodge I've been heading for comes up ahead, it's now just past one in the morning and engulfed in darkness.

"What is this place?" Alice frowns as she studies the lodge nervously as I kill the engine.

"I need some help training your wolf. Trust me, this is the best place for it. There's someone that lives out here that can help. I've already mind linked Alpha Drake and he knows we'll be out here for a few days." I say as I unclip my belt. I leave out the part where Drake lost his shit when he found out what went down tonight. I'll deal with that shit storm another day.

"...but..." Alice tries to question.

"Alice! It's late. Your soaked through and need to sleep. So, will ya just head inside and I'll grab the bags? It's already open." I say firmly, and she gives me a reluctant nod.

I jump out of the truck into the rain before Wonderland can refuse my plan and head to the trunk to grabs the bags. I'm glad to see Alice climbing the stairs to the lodges front door when I round the truck. She pushes the door open cautiously and I follow her in. We've been outside for literally less than a minute, but we're both drenched.

Dropping the bags, I flick the light switch, blinking my eyes for a few moments to adjust to the brightness. The lodge is small but comfortable. It has one bed in the corner, a small living room area to the side and a bathroom is down the corridor off to the left. A small kitchen is on the right. There're large cushions, throws and covers across the sofa and bed. It's rustic but homely.

I look to Alice who's holding her arms around herself shivering. She's chewing her bottom lips madly as her eyes dart around the room. Her face looks pale and exhausted.

"Hey, you need to get in a warm shower before you go into shock. You've been through a lot today." I say with concern as I take her arm and pull her into the bathroom. Flicking on the lights, I drop my hand from her arm and reach over to turn on the shower, running my hand through it waiting for the water to run hot. Like the rest of the lodge, it's small but clean.

"There's clean towels just in the cupboard behind you, and shampoos and soaps are on the shower wall." I say over my shoulder as my hand finally feels that the water is hot enough. I turn to leave to give Alice privacy when our eyes fix on each other, and I see that her eyes are filling up with tears and she looks like she's having some sort of panic attack.

"What is this place? Are you just leaving me here? I don't want to be alone here. Am I being segregated from the pack?" She says breathlessly, her face full of fear and confusion.

My wolf howls in my head to do something and without another thought I grab her around the waist and pull her into my chest holding her tightly whilst my other hand threads through the back of her hair. I firmly yank her head to the side before I press my lips to her pulse for a moment before I plant open mouth kisses and slow sensuous licks down her neck making Alice gasp and moan with surprise then pleasure.

"Trust me." I whisper to her with my lips against her skin.

In the Wolf community to bare each other's necks to one another and to give skinship this way is an incredibly intimate act. It's a form of trust, usually between lovers. I've never done this with anyone before, but every instinct in my body pushed me to touch Alice this way. To prove to her she can trust me and that I trust her.

I slowly pull my lips from her neck and look down at Alices face. Fuck me. I've never seen her look so sexy, her lips are parted and panting, and her eyes half lidded and dazed. I give her a small smile before I bare my neck to her hoping she understands what this...

Holy-Shit...as soon as her lips and tongue press against my neck my dick goes rock hard and my eyes slam shut. I feel her small hands slide up my chest pushing my shirt off my shoulders. I let it drop to the floor so she can have better access to feel my skin, sparks seem to form everywhere she touches. It doesn't take her long for her to wind her arms around my neck and pull me in tight so she can assault my throat with licks and bites and me and my wolf fucking love it.

She pulls away this time breathlessly looking up at me like she can see straight into my fucking soul that I didn't even know I had. In one quick movement I lift her up from behind my knees and jolt her up, so she's face to face with me. Our lips are so close they're almost touching. This girl has me breaking all my own fucking rules right now. I see her wolf eyes flash with excitement, and I know my wolf smiles right back at. I walk her backwards until we're both stood under the hot shower and pin her hard against the wall. The hot water runs down both our bodies, her dress clings to her every mouth-watering curve, I lean forward and press my hard cock right against her sweet spot making her gasp.

"Cole." She pants, my eyes are mesmerised by her lips. "Take off my dress." She whimpers as my eyes fix onto hers.

I gently drop her to her feet, looking at her seriously to be sure she wants this, but her eyes never waiver. So, I cup her face with both my hands running my thumb over her cherry lips before I slowly move them down to her shoulders to where her blue fabric of her dress sits, taking two handfuls of the material I quickly rip the dress right down the middle and off her body letting her amazing breasts bounce free and her dress left in tatters on the shower floor. Alice is just left in her black lace panties and my god if she's not the most fucking perfect creature I've ever seen.

Yanking her back into my arms I finally slam my lips onto hers and show her just exactly how much I want her.  Growling with pleasure when her hands run into my hair and tugging me in closer. Her tongue dancing and fighting with mine to take control of the kiss. There's no going back now, my last string of self-control snapped as soon as her naked wet breasts bounced against my chest. Dear-fucking-God, I don't think I ever want to stop kissing her she tastes that fucking good.

I pick Alice up once more, shoving the shampoos off the ledge and sitting her down on the edge with her legs spread for me, with just that dainty piece of lace covering her pussy. The hot shower water making her skin pink and flustered and so fucking tempting. I step back scanning over her body unashamedly as I shove my trousers down, kick them off and let my cock spring free. Alice bites her lips nervously as she sees me fully erect. Something about that look in her eye that makes me growl with fucking hunger for her. I've never craved for someone so much in my life. I want to consume every part of her, then flip her over and consume her all over again.

I walk closer to her, her big doe eye slowly lifting back up to mine, before I pull her legs apart wider and lean the head of my cock right against the fabric making her gasp once more.

"Cole." Alice trembles as she winds her legs around my waist and her hands claw at my chest.

I put my finger under her chin and make her look at me.

"You want this? I'm not going to be able to stop this once I start, little wolf." I say honestly, my voice coming out raspy and strained.

Alice gulps before she nods slowly.

I run my tongue over her bottom lip then pull back. "I want to hear you say it." I murmur close to her lips.

"I want you." She whispers.

I smile at her, before I rip her panties clean off then enter her to the hilt in one big single thrust.