PART 22 - THE ALPHA COMMAND

COLE

"Get me out of this fucking cell." I seethe as Alpha Drake finally arrives at the detention centre.

As soon as I got back to the complex over an hour ago, I was escorted by ten warriors to this shit hole. I could've fought them off, but what's the point. They're my warriors, I don't want to hurt them.

"Calm down, this is a precautionary measure that's all." Grunts Alpha Drake as he crosses his arms and leans against the opposite wall.

My wolf surges forward and I slam my hand on the cell bars. "What the fuck am I doing here Drake?"

"We need to talk, and I don't think you're gonna like what I'm gonna say. You're far too strong a wolf to be let loose when you're emotional." Begins Drake.

"I'm not emotional!" I yell.

"You beat the shit out of my Beta, you left Cadet Clark in the healers wing for over five days, you disobeyed basic orders by running off with a Cadet to the Northern territory. I'm done with all this Cole. So cool down so we can talk!" Snarls Drake.

I pace about the cell before I take a seat on the bench and run a hand through my hair then nod at him. "Fine, I'm listening." I grit out as calmly as possible.

"This shit with Alice Green has to come to an end, since she's come of age there's been nothing but fucking chaos amongst our highest ranks and I won't put up with it. I'm cutting her from your team..." Begins Drake.

"Fuck that! You gave me a month to get her to improve and she's exceeded that. I'll take you to my dad's cabin so you can see her in action. He's working on her to improve her sparing techniques but she's a fast learner, she..." I try to explain, but Drake cuts me off.

"No, Alice will not be joining the Elites." Drake states flatly.

"Why the fuck not? She's done everything you asked for and more. She deserves a slot." I growl, as I pull at my hair in agitation.

"This is why you're in the cell." Drake sighs. "Alice is going to become the packs Beta female, when she returns from your father's cabin, Jay will claim her as his mate."

"Never!" I growl with disgust. "He will never claim her. She hates him. Why would you agree to this!" I rage as spring to my feet.

"Jay has a signed blood pact signed by Mitch agreeing to the union between his daughter and Jay. It was made years ago by Jay's father Ezra. It's legally binding. They're nothing I can do." Drake says quietly.

My blood boils.

I can barely hear Drakes words as I rip up the bench I was just sat upon and smash it against the cell wall breaking it into a thousand pieces, but I'm not done. My wolf surges forward, his fury fully unleashed as I reign blow after blow to the cell walls leaving holes and cracks in the brick work.

"Cole! Gamma Cole calm down!" Screams Drake, but I'm lost in a world of rage.

"Gamma Cole, I order you to sit down and calm yourself immediately." Alpha Drake roars.

That fucking prick rolls an Alpha command on me, but I try and fight it. My wolf is burning with fury, he's not ready for calm.

I punch the wall again, but feel my nose start bleeding from the pressure of the Alpha command on my body. I try to land another blow, but my vision is starting to blur. I'm strong, unstoppable to most, but the Alpha command is unrelenting and no matter how much I try and fight it as a loyal member of this pack I'm under its power. I close my eyes to try and calm down, but I can't, I'm like molten lava inside. As I drop to my knees from the pressure of the command, my head starts to spin and my vision see's spots before everything goes black and I pass out on the cold cell floor.