Figures on hills

After leaving the gates and thanking Fundy I hop on octavia and head to the hill. During the introductions I noticed a figure on the hill. Two more soon joining him, my guess? The Dream Team. That hill was one I climbed with octavia on my way over here. It had the perfect view of everything, and thinking back on it, if you are on the hill, you have the perfect view into the van I was just in. 

"Jezz-us" I sigh out. I pull on octavia's reigns, making her turn to the left into a wooded area. She starts off on a slow pace as I look one last time over to L'manburg. As I'm about to turn back around, octavia stops and steps back, making me look forward to see why she stopped.

 I am immediately met with a white smiley face mask and a lime green hoodie. I am shocked and my body moved back on my horse and I moved my hand to my belt for my dagger. I hold it in hand as I swiftly turn octavia around and kick her thigh making her run off in the other direction. I hear him follow me so I hold tighter to the dagger in my hand. We are getting to the other side of the wooded area.

 I see the tree rustle above making me grab my bow from my bag and speed up octavia. I pull back the quiver on my bow, still hearing the foot steps of Dream behind me, and make a shot into the trees. The arrow is about to hit them as a person jumps down from the trees landing in front of me. Sapnap. damn it.