Friends for promises over lies

I walk back over to L'manburg to spend time with them and get to know them better. I wasn't wanting to do this until I realized I get to spend time with Tommy. I don't like that he is this involved with stuff like this at such a young age, so I am going to try to leave him out of this as much as I can when it comes time for both sides to fall. 

L'manburg doesn't know that I know they have a government, and I would like to keep it that way. But for now, I am going to spend time with them. 

~~~at a bon-fire with them~~~

3rd pov

"So, Tommy, how did you end up in all of this.. you know.. the war and all?" y/n  asked looking over to Tommy, being genuinely curious this time around. He looks over to Wilbur with a big smile "BIG BROTHA WILBA" He spoke out with his loud, contagious laugh but was soon to shut up when he saw the look Wilbur had on his face. Tommy cleared his throat and started talking, more serious this time. "well, we grew up without a mother or father figure and stayed with Phil for a while, helping us get back onto our feet." 

Y/n looked at him and Wilbur with a shocked face after finding out that they had stayed with Phil. "Is that why you asked for me..?" she asked feeling sad by the fact that Tommy may not care like she does. "NO! No, no, no, y/n, we didn't know that he had kids until we had moved out. We found out that his son was Technoblade and then all the reports came in of you and we were considering asking you, but when it was released hat you were related to Phil and Techno, Tommy insisted that we asked, and I was not opposed to the idea.." Will spoke looking up to her. 

Y/n looked lost in space making Tommy get worried and walk up to her and give her a hug making her step back and reach for her knife but stopped herself when she realized it was Tommy. She slowly and unsurely wrapped her arms around Tommy to hug him back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I miss him so much.

I should have helped him.

I regret what I did.

It's my fault.

Maybe Tommy is a second chance. 

I will keep him safe.

He deserves to be safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although Wilbur was enjoying the moment, he wanted to play Banana-grams  so he clapped his hands together and spoke out "Well, that seemed well needed, but let's lighten the moment! Who wants to play some games?!"