Back and will be better than ever.

~new pov again

I am writing this while watching a Ranboo vod 😌probably scuffed but we can deal with it later

Tommy pov:

"Okay Tommy, your leg is better now but you can't go back to just running around and jumping just yet." Fundy told me. I tell him okay and thank him before stepping out and getting tackled in a hug making me almost fall over. I look down and see that it is Tubbo. 

::::::::::::::::::::::::Time skip::::::::::::::::::::::::

 A while ago y/n randomly told me that once my leg heals she will start doing a training with me in preparation for if dream comes back or decides to officially declare war. 

We are outside and she tosses me a sword after she had taught me about how to properly use it and good ways to stand so that I have good footing so that I don't fall to the ground as easy and a few other ways for me to get good hits on people. 

I hold on to the sword and we walk over to the dummies Tubbo and Niki made. "Okay so step up to this one and try to get in on the ground, using hand to hand combat before using the sword so you can get easier hits on the person you are fighting." I nod at her and run at it and hit where the shoulder is on a person from the back and go to the front snd kick it in the stomach making it almost fall to the ground. I try a few different things and take some advice from y/n.

After a while I have gotten much better at combat, I'm not the best and don't have the skill to seriously injure people but I could do it enough for me to get a change to get farther away so that they can't hurt me as bad. 

dream pov:

I sit where we meet waiting for her to come up so I can speak with her. I see her come out of the woods on her horse, octavia I think it was. She hops off her horse and feeds her an apple for her telling her a comand in a language I don't know. she walks up to me and I don't want to have an argument with her so as soon as she gets up to me I start talking "You've had long enough. I'm doing it tomorrow.  You can't change my mind or say Tommy's not better yet because I saw you guys. It's happening tomorrow." I tell her that and walk away before she has a chance to object.