Seen

Uploading bc my friend is making me

3rd pov:

Tommy lays on the cot in the med house with Tubbo asleep in the chair next to him. Fundy walks in and switches out the gauze on his leg and checking it to make sure it hadn't gotten infected. Y/n sits out side the med house looking at the hill where she had her first battle with Dream. Speak of the devil, he walks out to the hill. She sees him draw his bow. She climbs the wall and stands tall so he can see her before flipping him off and running into the med house. 

"FUNDY!" she yells the second she gets in the building. "Yes?" he looks concerned as she had just yelled his name. "I need to go out for a moment, stay with Tommy while I'm gone, and cover for me, Wilbur will kill me if he finds out I went out alone." He looks over at her as he is wrapping Tommy's leg up with a look of disapproval but agrees non the less. She ushers a quick thank you and runs out of the walls, hopping the fence seeing as Fundy was the only one able to open it. She quickly jumps onto octavia and kicks her thigh so she speeds off to the hill. She grabs her sword out and jumps off octavia, giving her a carrot and runs up the rest of the hill.

 She speeds up, faster than what should be possible and jumps at Dream. She kicks him in the ribs forcing him to the ground, bringing her down with him as he grabs her wrist. As he hits the ground he grabs her other arm and pins her to the ground quickly with her sword out of reach. She leans her head up to his and whispers "Now, what did I say would happen if you messed with Tommy. I saw you yesterday as we were walking home." He looks away from her thinking he had been unspotted. Using this to her advantage she quickly thrusts her leg up kicking him hard in the balls making him pull his arms back. She swiftly sits up and pulls another kick hitting him in the nose. She grabs her sword and drags it along his neck hard enough to draw blood and to leave a mark for a few days. 

"Show that one to your buddies back at home why don't you?" she pats him on the shoulder and leans down next to him. "Screw with me or Tommy again, you're gonna have a lot more to show for it. Got it?" He just lays there and looks up at her. "Yeah thats what I though." And with that she stands up and walks over to where she had left octavia and rides back home at a slower pace as the ride there had been very fast paced and rushed.