Tubbo

God. Tubbo is always there! I couldn't make it to my meeting with Dream. I can't with him. I don't like him. He is just in the way. He seems very nice and I feel like we could be friends, but he is clingy making it hard for me to get stuff done. I want to like him because Tommy does but he just gets in the way too much. 

"Hey Tubbo!" I yell out to him seeming cheerful. "Y/n!!" He yells back out to me running out to me. "Tommy went out to the river, where we jump stones and I was going to join him, would you like to come with?" Tubbo asks "Sure." I respond. If I want to get stuff done, I need to spend some time with him, before hand. The time I spend with him is enjoyable, but he needs to know when to back down. He is just a kid but he gets too attached too quick. 

On the walk to the river I decide to warn him. To try to get him to back up, if he doesn't then he will deal with things the hard way. 

"Hey Tubbo?"

 "Yes?" 

"Do you remember the bon fire?"

"Ummm... yeah! I do!" he spoke out sounding exited by the fun memories.

"Well, when I asked Tommy how he was brought into the war, I asked because he seems to young for all of this." 

"Oh.."

"Yeah.. Tubbo, just be careful with who you trust. People are not always what they seem."

"Okay, thank you y/n" He told me, looking over to me with a smile, witch I responded with a small forced smile. 

The river was in sight so Tubbo grabbed my hand and started running towards it. 

He held my hand..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hand.

My hand that got him killed.

He went missing and that was the end of it.

No body knows he was killed.

I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He lets go of my hand when we get to the river. "Y/N! TUBBO! YOU CAME!" Tommy yelled out to us, I see him looking exited to pain with a loud shout of pain when he slips on a rock trying to run over to us, landing on a sharp rock. "TOMMY!" I yell out running up to him seeing the large amount of blood coming out of his leg.