First chances and first lies

A longer chapter today bc the others have been shorter <3

Y/n pov:

"L'manburg has a government?!" I yell out. I am currently sitting in a secluded area with Dream. He sent Sapnap away so we could talk, just the two of us. I was intrigued to see what he had to say. The battle was funny. Two of the best trained men around here, unable to beat me. I could have killed them both. I could have left them bleeding out  to their death. But I didn't. I needed to hear what he had to say. And boy am I glad I did. This brings a lot of new information to the table that I needed. 

One little fact. That ruined this for them. But they don't need to know that.

With my older brother being techno, I am an anarchist. The sole reason I chose to help them is that are fighting a government. "Okay, well I don't like that, but why are you telling me this?" I ask him. "I need your help." I look over to him. I am shocked by this, and quite frankly, confused. But I don't show that. I just look at him with a poker face. "Okay. I can do that." 

I lied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My brother had it coming.

What happened to him.

To be fair though, he just said his plans.

My actions are similar to what he said his plans were.

So the question is, should I be the one that went missing?

Should I be the one that mysteriously went missing?

He hadn't done anything yet.

But I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I start the walk home and somehow my mind drifts back to Tommy. He was too young to be in a war. He is most certainly too young to be in a war for his own freedom. Freedom is something a teenager shouldn't have to fight for. This makes me more so want to protect me. 

I can't help but think that this has to deal with what happened to my brother. Everything went wrong for him because of a choice I made. Tommy has everything going wrong because of Dream's choice. I don't like either of these teams now. I don't like L'manburg and I don't like the Dream Team. I like Tommy though. I need to keep him safe. I will keep him safe.