Bricks

I head into the house. I look around and freeze in my tracks. I can feel my face go pale and I back up. I see someone and turn around and climb down the ladder.

It was techno.

Everything starts flooding back to me and I get hit by it all like a brick.

(🧍‍♀️🧱💨) SORRY I HAD TO 😭

I lean against the wall and cover my face with my hands and drag them down my face. I go back upstairs, grab my bag and leave with out saying anything, making Phil scared, not knowing that I realized everything.

"Kiddo, come back inside." He says and grabs my shoulder. I stop moving and turn around. I look at him crying and say "no. I can't dad I'm sorry. I know now, I know everything." I say crying more and more. "I can't stay here but thank you for letting me." I turn around and say a soft good bye and head back to L'manburg. I don't know why, I just do.

More bricks hit me. I need to check on Tubbo and see if he's alive.

I speed over to the horse pen and find Octavia. "Hey girl." I smile and pet her mane. "It's been a long time, hasn't it? You want to go for a ride?" I hand her an apple and set her saddle on her back. I get on and tap her thigh with my foot and she speeds off. I direct her to L'manburg, and soon enough we are here. I send her off into the woods like usual and jump the fence, not wanting to wait for fundy. h*ll, I don't even want them to know I'm here.

I hear voices coming from the caravan and step over to it quietly and open the door and walk in. Everyone looks at me like they've seen a ghost.

I look around with faint tears in my eyes and tear stained cheeks and softly say "hi." Niki looks sad and scared. I tell them sorry while looking down and just running through my. I hear someone stand up and I look up. It's Tubbo. I step back and look and him he puts his arms out and I flinched making them all confused. He just wants a hug. Oh.

A hug.

I haven't had one of those since I killed eret.

I hug him back and place my forehead on his shoulder and say sorry like 20 times.

I tell Wilbur that I need a place to stay for the night and will gone in the morning.

Word count for today - 436