𝐈

╭⋟──────────────╮

☙ • 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓰𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓫𝓵𝔂
𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰

╰──────────────⋞╯

"sir there's one more boy who's here for interview"

"jisung i'm done with this let's end the interview, call him later", the man sighed looking at his watch.

"um... i think you might like him... he's suitable for the face of the company..", jisung pursed his lips while going through the candidate list in his hand.

"i literally rejected all-"

"well.. it's impossible to find someone like you or miss karina..."

the black haired one smirked as he got up from his chair, "of course there's no other jeno nor karina." the tall man stepped closer to the huge glass window as he gazed at the orangish sky, the sky was full of warm colors as it was evening currently. "i'll take a leave now, have good day."

"thank you mr lee! have a great day ahead", jisung flashed his beaming smile at the ravenette as they bid each other a goodbye.

soon jeno stepped out of his cabin which was on the 9th floor. he is now handling his father's business, the male is now the owner of the most famous beauty brand in south korea, "adorn."

every employ greeted the ravenette whenever they saw him on the hallways. lee jeno was almost like a celebrity, each and everyone knew about him and the company. adorn's beauty products were one of the finest with no flaws, almost everyone had it at there home. from idols to normal people, adorn was a popular brand.

the male was now on the ground floor with jisung who came to escort him, he noticed a pink haired boy talking to the receptionist.

"oh it's the last candidate, i'll just tell him to come tomorrow", with that the younger one ran towards the pinknette.

jeno stared at them from a distance, the pink haired boy was indeed prettier than the others he met this evening. he was dressed simply just a white shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. the boy was fair and tall, he had cute doll like eyes with long lashes, some strands of his hair covered a bit of his eyes. even though the ravenette had straight face while staring at the two, in his mind he admitted that the boy is pretty and he might choose him for the face of adore beside karina.

jisung rushed back to jeno.

"it was the last candidate?" the black haired one asked tilting his head as his eyes followed the pinknette who was now leaving the company.