𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

╭⋟──────────────╮

☙ • 𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓾𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰

╰──────────────⋞╯

the morning chamber was lit by sunrays that filtered through the curtain gap

the morning chamber was lit by sunrays that filtered through the curtain gap. ten o'clock in the morning. the bright lights covering jaemin's face were disturbing his sleep. he softly rubbed his eyes while tightening them.

he yelled, "jeno... shut the window," but no one answered.

the pinkette turned slowly to the opposite side. he was alone when he looked around. unaware, jaemin stretched out his hand to the other side of the bed but couldn't find anyone there. the pink haired boy stood up, rubbing sleep from his eyes. despite sleeping in the kitchen, Jaemin turned around and discovered himself in the bedroom. he knew he did in fact sleep in the kitchen. "Jeno.. did you take me here?" he murmured.

jaemin slowly got up from the bed and moved to washroom to do the daily chores. when the pinkette was done with everything he casually went out of the bedroom pretending to not care about anything but all he was doing was to search jeno.

jaemin pouted staring at the doors of more than ten rooms in the hallway, "enough searching for you."

the younger one didn't want to go through every room and open every door in search of a haughty man. he shrugged and headed for the hallway. unaware that he was looking at his husband, who was sitting on the couch using a laptop while wearing a plain, dark night suit and a pair of square-framed glasses, jaemin was astounded. but upon spotting him, the pinkette chirped, "good morning!" as it ran in his direction.

but he only faced disappointment in return as the other one didn't reply to his greeting for some seconds. jaemin was so embarrassed, while wearing an awkward smile he replied, "oh.. you're busy."

"morning", jeno finally greeted back with no to which the  pink haired boy smiled.

"where's mom..?" the boy asked sitting next to jeno.

"she left in the morning"

"you could've waked me up... she must be feeling bad..", he says playing with his fingers on his lap.

"i told her you weren't able to sleep so she denied to wake you up"

jaemin nodded.

he frowned at the pinkette, "guest will be here by evening and I want you to clean the house, make sure there is no dust visible."

however, Jaemin refuted. as he seized Jaemin's collar, the ravenette turned to face his husband, his eyebrows drawn together.

"do you love me?" he frowned.

the pinkette stuttered impulsively, "y-yess!"

"lie! you're fucking lying! you're a greedy bitch who care about money that's it!", the other one yelled with rage. he stared angrily into the pinkette's eyes while he was dangerously close to him.

jaemin shivered with fear, his lips trembled. he knew whatever jeno said was true. the boy's face turned neutral with tears started to form in his eyes, "i'm sorry... i'll make sure to finish all the work.."

jeno immediately left jaemin's collar when he observed how frightened and unhappy the small boy looked. the tender feeling always lies inside him but the ravenette is always arrogant to the boy. how did you become so greedy?

the younger one stood up to go to the kitchen. he's right, i had no reason to marry him... i wanted money... not for me but for minmin's surgery.. he took a deep breath. he understood he caused his own problems and that his current pain is entirely his responsibility.

jaemin didn't know much about cooking; he typically ate instant noodles or had to order stuffs, but now that it's his responsibility, he must prepare and take care of all the domestic chores. like in every relationship, one person is responsible for the home while the other is responsible for the job.

in contrast to a typical kitchen, the one in the lee home is enormous. a variety of sauces and colourful cooking supplies were constantly on hand, along with fresh fruits and vegetables. It was undoubtedly a culinary lover's paradise. the pinkette reasoned that mrs. lee must be an expert dishmaker because everything is so well-kept and attractive. jaemin misses the woman because she is so sweet and priceless in contrast to her son, who is the complete opposite.

all he could do was try to follow cooking lessons, which was obviously challenging for him since jaemin had never previously cooked frequently. even chopping the vegetables properly was beyond him. the boy was quite concerned that he would inevitably mess up everything and that jeno would be extremely angry with him.